Indie Stone meet-up in Newcastle (UK) on Saturday night

Batsphinx

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sometimes I worry that everyone coming will be really quiet types and it'll take a while to get going, then I remember that we're holding it Up North and it probably won't be an issue :D

My lord, every single person from the South always makes mass generalizations about Northerners!

:P

Sometimes I worry that everyone coming will be really quiet types and it'll take a while to get going, then I remember that we're holding it Up North and it probably won't be an issue :D

My lord, every single person from the South always makes mass generalizations about Northerners!

:P

Not to live up to the beer-swilling stereotype here, but:

PARTY! (clyde)

PARTY! (clyde)

PARTY! (clyde)

(twist ending: actually, I'll be on the rum.)

If I was still in Ireland I would jump on the vomit comet (Stena Lynx) and meet you guys for sure! This is the only non-family induced time since I've left home that I've wanted to go back over to the UK! After seeing some of your videos (conferences, dev vids, etc) and seeing how you're just average geeks, guys and gals like the rest of us I think it'd be awesome to meet you guys. This is also one of the only times I wished I wasn't such an alcoholic take-out food monger too.

Being lazy and being an alcoholic is so expensive when they're at the same time