Bigger "Enter Vehicle"-Zones

getstoopid

In some situations it is really hard to hit the enter-vehicle-zone. Depending on the angle where you come from and related to the car type, size and how it was parked it's nearly impossible to enter without using the radial menu (too many clicks in a dangerous situation). I would prefer larger zones and automatic assignment to the driver seat.

On MP this could work also just by entering from the side of the car (with larger enter-zones) and you get assigned to the first free seat of the car in order. That would make entering a car on the run way easier

If you hit hit z while adjacent to the vehicle, then tap the number representing the seat you want (1 for driver seat), you'll auto walk to the seat you selected, or auto run while holding shift.

Not the ideal solution, but handy with a little practice. Try it a few times in non emergency situations to get used to it, and it can be mighty handy.

I agree that the zones should be larger, in the meantime Pressing 'Z' + the number of the seat you are trying to enter can be a quick enter.

Afterall we aren't playing as an infomercial person, entering a car shouldn't be beyond their means.

There is a line between 'Immersion' and 'I don't remember choosing Infomercial Method Actor Trait' and I don't see it as being all that fine of a line.