Original zomboid map

bobheckling

I'm new to the mapping mod. Is this playable? where do I need to put the file to play this map? any help would be appreciated.

No, it's still work in progress. There will likely be files to download and instructions for installing when it's playable.

I'm new to the mapping mod. Is this playable? where do I need to put the file to play this map? any help would be appreciated.

No, it's still work in progress. There will likely be files to download and instructions for installing when it's playable.

ahh thanks :) looking forward to it. awesome job

Well multiplayer is comming in the NEXT release so be patient!

First of multiplayer will not be in the ‘next’ build. The next will be the aforementioned ‘Build 22′ (now, ahem, called build 23 since build 22 didn’t cut it, and us having a series of build 22′s was driving the testers crazy!) , which will be released to Steam beta as soon as humanly possible.

Source: http://projectzomboid.com/blog/2014/02/tales-from-mp/

Really looking forward to this, great work! How's it coming along? Can we expect it anytime soon?

The buildings layout/inside is 100% complete i just need to add minor details and also more new buildings....So if you want  i will upload it as a WIP last stand map Download

Just let me know if i get lots of yes than 4 sure! ;)

Wait what

You uploaded a Last Stand map? What happen to survival?

Well it's not finished i dont want a buggy map to cause corrupted saves but my main priority is putting it as a survival gamemode...

The final release will be implemented in the game map, problaly inbetween the new maldraugh and west point

silents429, i could certainly do that but unfortunately the river will stay in place...Theres a test version of this map

The final release will probably be added into RingoD123 Return of the Map (mod) since it will compile everysingle map/buildings in this forum..

My next plan is doing various types of buildings to expand his mod and perhaps a new cell. Im currently doing a 70x100 prison

33e4sj5.png

Oh I know about the test version, But I rather wait til its survival and all that, Im fine with the added stuff, I CAAN just stay in the nostalgic lanes.

Just wait for the mod that returns the old sprites, or the green alien zombie things.

*see profile pic*

By the way, any ETA ?

By the way, any ETA ?

Yeah, why we need the other cells?

I feel like it's been far too long already!

I want a refund!

There's been no progress since day 1!

Abandoned.

Vaporware

scam

Where are the NPCs?

Where is the Ouya version?

Sorry

Had to do it

Damn you nasko

I really don't see the relation.

By the way, any ETA ?

Yeah, why we need the other cells?

I feel like it's been far too long already!

I want a refund!

There's been no progress since day 1!

Abandoned.

Vaporware

scam

Where are the NPCs?

Where is the Ouya version?

Sorry

Had to do it

Damn you nasko

I really don't see the relation.

Go to Page 2

• 5 weeks later...

Moved all the buildings onto RingoD map mod since he compiles all community buildings/towns into one......

So it's basically finished ;)

But will contribute into making bedford falls even bigger...

So whats actually left?

Otherwise I eagerly await.

• 4 weeks later...

BUILDINGS MOVED TO RINGOD MAP...

(Finished)

Bringing the old map back....

The original project zomboid map but with extra additions such as new

buildings,location, retexture...

(EX:the tower/skyscraper and some others will have a rooftop entrance)

(burned down building on the north of the map will be enterable and look better)

(lake,camps,ect)

So basically adding new things that will make it more interesting/challenging when exploring Muldraugh ;)

Ingame

Spoiler

2nlcoec.jpg

2u7pxn9.jpg

103gcas.jpg

2qvv5fc.jpg

qq4im9.png

*Update*

THX for the support...

WIP:  Last stand map:maldraugh

Remember this is a test version of it not the final version:

It currently has the default last stand zombie spawn also it has wall bugs that i cant fix,just gota wait until next patch (burned apartments/bar/grocerystore/bedstore)

The final version will  be much harder than this one and:

will include 2 other cells

new landscape

Mooore buildings (fire station,prison,town,quarantine zone,militarybase,hospital,ect)

Last stand WIP:https://www.dropbox.com/sh/0hcfcueius1l4wy/QAe_k9uM2y

ixfcow.png

Burned appartments

14tu5pf.jpg

Before                                                                       After

WIP:

Motel

2crr90k.png

Small store

1zgx7gx.png

2ypgpq8.png

Construction site

2dlkciv.png

Anything you want me to add/build let me know

open to suggestions.... ;)

How about a prison or maybe a mall or better yet a hospital thanks if you wanna build any of these and your work is awesome

"How about a prison or maybe a mall or better yet a hospital thanks if you wanna build any of these and your work is awesome"

Well im actually already doing them,that old prison is old gone, created a better one instead.Im creating various types of buildings from hospital,apartments,mechanic shop,all the way to a house that had been ruined by zombies...so far it's 21 i want to post them when im almost done with them and bugfree.I'll send it to the community so we can increase maldraugh map size :) ...Here's a few of them (will look better when i post it)

10p3q5z.png

15gckee.png

9927uc.png

99kr2o.png

2u6h821.png

2nvgghg.png

Any types of building ideas let me know  ;) ....(will test them so it's functional to the latest version)