Interface Stuff and Skills

ROFLMAOmatt

I couldn't find this in the already suggested post but please let me know if this idea was already tossed around too much. It'd be nice if instead of just exiting to the desktop, there was another choice to exit back to the main menu, especially after last stand mode. Another thing I have a problem with is the skill system. Its ridiculous that you have to work extremely hard just to build a shabby looking wall. Everything should be buildable at atleast level one but as your skill increases, so does the quality of your construction. Thats my shpeal. 

The exiting to main menu will happen, it was actually already implemented, but they removed it due to a memory leak.

The skill system is like this because the game strives for realism. A regular Joe isn't able to build a two storey house without any experience. The building system is already making quite large compromises in regards of realism so I don't see this happening.

Do wish that the building system was made much more complex and realistic, its pretty much at Minecraft levels currently. Its chop trees, get logs, make planks, build stuff. There aren't even basic physics so you can build a bunch of impossible crap.