Mods Translations

Galbar

CAN THIS TOPIC BE TRANSFORMED IN SUB-FORUM ??

But why & where ? Look below ;)

1391011199-terre.jpg

Mods Translations

Here begins the organization of the Translations of PZ Mods, so we need to decide with the team Moderators how :

1) Before the next things we need to decide where is the best place for this Topic

In "PZ Modding Mods Translations" near "WIP" & "Help"

In "PZ ModdingProject Zomboid→ PZ Community & Creativity" ?

2) If we change this Thread in Sub Forum, we could :

- Post 1 Thread for each Mod Languages

Ex: LockPicking French Tanslations+LockPicking German Translation+CleanDishes French...

3) If we change this thread in Sub Forum and if we create under another Sub Categorie, we could :

- Create Sub Cat. for each Languages and in each one people create Threads for each Mods

Ex: The Indie Stone Forums PZ Modding Mods French

Here you'll find Threads about each Mods in French Language

The Indie Stone Forums PZ Modding Mods German

Here you'll find Threads about each Mods in German Language

Don't forget the 1) Question ! :geek:

4) If you have better idea, or only idea POST A MESSAGE BELOW ! ;)

Why all this questions ? Because we can't speak about ALL languages in ONE Mod Thread, the Modder can't be able to speak anymore on their own Thread.

AND...

The Mods Translations is not a common subject, apparently not easy, because : Translators are not necessary Modders ;p

So they are maybe not able to adapt Mod if it's needed !

So we need the Modders Help and maybe the Dev Team Help. Why ?

I've already speak about this with RoboMat, because in Lockpicking Mod he creates the file "Lockpicking_Text.lua" to prepare translations. Problem : translations are not automaticly applied.

He said me, he ask help to Dev Team about that when he will finish his last project "StroiesMod" (By Help I mean speak about that with the Dev Team.)

Maybe "simply", they can together : prepare, organise or include the Mods Translations in PZ, saying how the Modders can prepare the correct files and thus allow communities to do the translations. And how the Modders can script all this if needed.

"Voilà voilà !" It's said ! So now allow time for things to be ! ;)

(clyde)

• 2 weeks later...

Yop !

Following the message I sent to the modders, I received this response and I create the thread above :

"Hi Galbar,

The consensus is that we don't want to start a new forum section for translated mods, at least not at this point.

At the minute, we would suggest putting translations in the original mod thread.

If you would be willing to maintain a thread for translations / references to the various translations, we would be happy to 'Pin' a topic in the modding section to give it some visibility.

Thanks for all your positive contributions so far to the modding community, hope they continue :)"

So I write him I create this topic and I wait reactions ;p I hope a Sub Categorie but I'll do what they decide it's the best.

See you to next episode....