Survival Playthrough

Sammy

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i Just joined you yesterday. I am Lunisgames on youtube. Really enjoying your style going to go watch 19 now cant wait for the new base to get setup. you have it as #20 not #19 hehe.

Edit: Just watched the new video. This is the one thing that drives me mad about this game. The hordes just appear out of nowhere ive looked and a 100x100 square area seen no zombies walked back to my safehouse went inside to grab a axe and walked outside to 100s of zombies right outside my door. no gunshots no chopper they just appeared. It has happened in all of my Games. This system is a stop gap though and will be fixed later.

Haha yes I agree with that, it can be annoying, they always seem to spawn just outside my safe house. I'm sure I've read somewhere that there will be less zombies spawning in a future build but I can't find it now :P

And thanks for watching, I really appreciate it :)

Edit: And wow someone noticed that I have the wrong image in the intro, well done. I noticed just before I uploaded it but thought to myself "don't worry, no one will notice" haha

• 2 weeks later...