Survival Playthrough

Sammy

Hey guys, I have decided to do a survival playthough. Should be uploading a new video every 1-3 days so keep an eye out if you like this one :)

Would love to hear from you on what I can do better gameplay and video wise :)

Thanks,

Sam

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Firetruck :)

I use DXTory with the Lagarith Lossless Video Codec. Works well for me :D

Just uploaded part 5 of the series, have a close call in this one. Thank you to all who have watched so far, really appreciate it :)

seeing your videos makes me want to record some PZ, but i'm sick and my throat is killing me (not to mention my nose is running like a freight train) so I can't record... :c I'll settle for watching your videos though ^^

Thank you so much :) Hope you feel better soon :)

seeing your videos makes me want to record some PZ, but i'm sick and my throat is killing me (not to mention my nose is running like a freight train) so I can't record... :c I'll settle for watching your videos though ^^

Thank you so much :) Hope you feel better soon :)

I'm much better now, thanks. :3 I also recorded my first episode of PZ yesterday, if you watch it and tell me how I can improve my videos I would appreciate it very much~

So I've decided to do a new upload everyday for the next week because I am really enjoying this playthrough and want to play the game more :P And I might continue the trend if I receive some positive feedback. Hopefully I don't die tomorrow or something silly like that haha

Here's the first one :)

Thanks for watching :D