Darker Zomboid

The_One_And_Only

I would enjoy zomboid more if it was much, much more dark. Such as beginning during the great panic, watching people lose their minds, crash their cars, run, get eaten alive, the military covering it up...

And When Npc's are introduced, add real actions to yourself and characters that would really happen in an apocalypse.
Capturing, raping, and torturing Npcs for various or no reason, such as to get them to reveal their bases location, to just feeling like it. 
Buying and selling Sex slaves using drugs as currency.
Children, Living and zombies, both are kill-able. 
Babies, if you rape/have sex with an npc, it (If your character is male and the opposing is female), she gets pregnant, and you get to decide what to do from then on.
More kinds of drugs, Illegal ones Like weed, coke, Meth, Acid, And  Ecstasy. 
Being able to right click on a weapon, and shoot yourself in the head or heart, slit your wrist, stab yourself in the heart, slash your throat open, or stab yourself in the head as a means of suicide.
Capturing prisoners, and being able to brutally execute them in horrifying ways such as:
Dousing them in gasoline and burning them alive.

lowering them slowly feet-first into a pit of zombies.
Slowly impaling them.
Drowning them.
Raping them in a way that causes suffocation.

Firing squad.

And other horrible ways.

Being able to get into a car and ram buildings, making them collapse, running down zombies and people.

The use of the words "Fuck, Shit, Dammit, Cunt, Dick, Bitch, Pussy, Nigger, Dick And ass."
Being able to hunt animals and attacking them, but not always killing them, sometimes injuring them and watching zombies slowly and dreadfully tear it apart and eat it alive.

A setting on sandbox to where there are zombie animals.

The army coming in, being corrupt and doing horrible things, Raping people and zombies, Executing the innocent, Burning down bases, Covering up what happened, making zombies a weapon for war, ect.
A way to destroy the outbreak, such as going to an army base, rigging napalm to the sewers and boom. 
Much more detailed gore, Guts spread out, Zombies and humans get bruises and cuts, and bleed from those. Zombies have more animations. 
What do you think? I think it should be much darker if it were to be realistic.

Uh very hard stuff.. Don´t we see these things enough around us, in news, TV/Movies? Do we really want to play these things also?

Hell yeah! I wanna catch a enemy group's member, and beat and rape them into telling me whatever they know, while promising i will let them go, after they tell me, i kill them anyway.

Uh very hard stuff.. Don´t we see these things enough around us, in news, TV/Movies? Do we really want to play these things also?

Hell yeah! I wanna catch a enemy group's member, and beat and rape them into telling me whatever they know, while promising i will let them go, after they tell me, i kill them anyway.

You umm... should probably seek help.

People obviously don't read the "Commonly Suggested Suggestions [Read Before Posting]". On another note, you're disgusting. I saw you change that racist remark on your post. You're not slick. I for one think you should be banned for even attempting to post such racist remarks. I get curse words, but being RACIST?! You kidding me? I don't stand for shit like that and not letting someone try to get away with it.

'

5viTACW.jpg

hell no. what rating do you think TIS wants for their game? try to remember, kids are going to play this as well as adults. traumatizing a kid like this would not be a good thing. would you want your nieces or nephews playing a game where that kind of behavior exists, especially raping and torturing someone just for fun?

seek out help, you may have some repressed issues

hell no. what rating do you think TIS wants for their game? try to remember, kids are going to play this as well as adults. traumatizing a kid like this would not be a good thing. would you want your nieces or nephews playing a game where that kind of behavior exists, especially raping and torturing someone just for fun?

seek out help, you may have some repressed issues

Eahaha, HA HAHAHAHA! AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA!

Ahem...

A mod to make it more adult then?

Didn't you argue with the devs about this long ago in the Commonly Suggested Thread sticky and got a warning for it?

Either way, like sfy said, kids are going to play this game and kids seeing this kind of action in the game will pretty much traumatize them.

Unless you're that type of person... seriously, seek medical help.

I feel like this thread is filled with awkward silence...

In all seriousness, I don't even think the more common modders around here would touch that. I don't even think the people who mod Skyrim to put naked people in would try to make this. This is just...dark. I'm...uh...gonna just go watch some happy cat videos now to try and forget.

*Slowly backs out of thread*

I feel like this thread is filled with awkward silence...

In all seriousness, I don't even think the more common modders around here would touch that. I don't even think the people who mod Skyrim to put naked people in would try to make this. This is just...dark. I'm...uh...gonna just go watch some happy cat videos now to try and forget.

*Slowly backs out of thread*

Offtopic: Has anyone else been experiencing this bug where right clicking is not aligned?

If i worked at telltale and i knew coding i would make this a mod, but in coding i don't know my ass from a hole in the ground.

Can you tell i'm off my meds?

People obviously don't read the "Commonly Suggested Suggestions [Read Before Posting]". On another note, you're disgusting. I saw you change that racist remark on your post. You're not slick. I for one think you should be banned for even attempting to post such racist remarks. I get curse words, but being RACIST?! You kidding me? I don't stand for shit like that and not letting someone try to get away with it.

'

5viTACW.jpg

O.o

Dude, it's just a  fucking word.

And it's a game in the south, a heavily racist area.

Why did it double post?

I would enjoy zomboid more if it was much, much more dark. Such as beginning during the great panic, watching people lose their minds, crash their cars, run, get eaten alive, the military covering it up...

And When Npc's are introduced, add real actions to yourself and characters that would really happen in an apocalypse.

Capturing, raping, and torturing Npcs for various or no reason, such as to get them to reveal their bases location, to just feeling like it. 

Babies, if you rape/have sex with an npc, it (If your character is male and the opposing is female), she gets pregnant, and you get to decide what to do from then on.

Being able to right click on a weapon, and shoot yourself in the head or heart, slit your wrist, stab yourself in the heart, slash your throat open, or stab yourself in the head as a means of suicide.

Capturing prisoners, and being able to brutally execute them in horrifying ways such as:

Dousing them in gasoline and burning them alive.

lowering them slowly feet-first into a pit of zombies.

Slowly impaling them.

Drowning them.

Firing squad.

And other horrible ways.

Being able to get into a car and ram buildings, making them collapse, running down zombies and people.

The use of the words "Fuck, Shit, Dammit, Cunt, Dick, Bitch, Pussy, Nigger, Dick And ass."

Being able to hunt animals and attacking them, but not always killing them, sometimes injuring them and watching zombies slowly and dreadfully tear it apart and eat it alive.

A setting on sandbox to where there are zombie animals.

The army coming in, being corrupt and doing horrible things, Raping people and zombies, Executing the innocent, Burning down bases, Covering up what happened, making zombies a weapon for war, ect.

A way to destroy the outbreak, such as going to an army base, rigging napalm to the sewers and boom. 

Much more detailed gore, Guts spread out, Zombies and humans get bruises and cuts, and bleed from those. Zombies have more animations. 

What do you think? I think it should be much darker if it were to be realistic.

Thats just... (Srsly?)

'

5viTACW.jpg

O.o

Dude, it's just a  fucking word.

And it's a game in the south, a heavily racist area.

Why did it double post?

Dude just quit being a humping racist or you may get yourself in trouble.

Even if someone makes a mod for this I hardly doubt that we will allow him to host it here.

From the modding rules:

Don't upload mods that contain racist, hateful, or otherwise objectionable content. Whether the content is "objectionable" is up to the admins.

I love the idea of having a darker atmosphere for zomboid... I hunger for the gore and detailed horror aspects...

yes... yes.. Yes.. YES!!! THE STREETS WILL BE COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES AND THEIR SOULS WILL ALL BE DAMNED... Erm, what I meant to say is sure I wouldn't mind a mod including a few of these features regardless how dark they may be. Although killing children and other dark deeds similar to that might be too much. Besides I'm sure no one here would like killing kids and plus they're not in the vanilla game for a reason. That and mainly the only reason I agreed to this is for half the features/ideas NOT these:

The use of the words "****, ****, ******, ****, ****, *****, *****, ******, **** And ***."

The army coming in, being corrupt and doing horrible things, Raping people and zombies

I love the idea of having a darker atmosphere for zomboid... I hunger for the gore and detailed horror aspects...

yes... yes.. Yes.. YES!!! THE STREETS WILL BE COVERED IN THE BLOOD OF MY ENEMIES AND THEIR SOULS WILL ALL BE DAMNED... Erm, what I meant to say is sure I wouldn't mind a mod including a few of these features regardless how dark they may be. Although killing children and other dark deeds similar to that might be too much. Besides I'm sure no one here would like killing kids and plus they're not in the vanilla game for a reason. That and mainly the only reason I agreed to this is for half the features/ideas listed not these:

The army coming in, being corrupt and doing horrible things, Raping people and zombies

O.O

I only want children to be in there to add the sadness aspect, and the despair and horror.

Bringing yourself to shoot a child that was eaten alive in the head before it does the same to you.

Losing your humanity by killing a child of an enemy group that has a weapon and is attacking you...