Can't un-zip the map tools

aikodani

I'm coming up with an error when I try to un-zip the map tools provided on this page.

Here is a picture of the error when I double click on the zipped folder:

eLrmN5d.png

Here is a picture of the error when I try to extract the folder:

B7tReOM.png

I'm using windows 8 64bit.

I've tried re-installing, and downloading winrar instead of using the generic win8 to unzip the files. Please help! I really want to have a go at making my own maps.

I had the same problem but the reason for this is quite self explanatory. The file size is somewhere around 93.8mb  and when you attempt to download not all the file makes it (like the first time I tried I got a file around 76.3mb then my second attempt I got 93.5mb) thus leading to the failed extraction of the zip file. The only thing you can really do is delete the broken zip file and attempt to download it again until you're able to extract it successfully (I checked my working zip and it says 93.7mb so don't delete a file if the estimate of it is .1 off before testing the extraction).

Thanks for the quick response, every time i downloaded the file it said it was around 40mg. I'll try re-downloading like you say and see if the file size changes.