[Free/Resource] 2Brain Items

Doublebrain

MODS_01.png

I will upload icons in this thread. Every icon uploaded is made by me. Every icon you find in this thread is free to use, credits are optional. I dont know very much about modding so they are no use to me.

You can also request icons in this thread, but I dont guarantee that:

- The icon will be done in a certain lapse of time.

- The icon will meet your expectations.

- The icon will be done at all.

Of course Im trying to make the best result in a short time, but sometimes I might be just too busy to work on a request.

Soy milk

This is the first icon. Its a carton of soy milk. Soy milk has many characteristics of cow milk. You can replace cow milk with soy milk in most recipe. Soy milk has a shelf life of more than 2 weeks when opened and stored correctly. Unopened soy milk will not go bad for years. Soy milk is mostly out of soy and water.

ev411f.png

255urnp.png

Toolbox

A tool box inspired by a swiss toolbox. Has just a few basic tools in it (mostly because of the limits of 40x40 pixels...). Swiss tools are known for good quality. Not too detailed but as it was a realy quick job I'm quite happy with the result. Was made for this mod.

r73swz.png

11vinae.png

Backpack

A backpack in military style. Used to carry stuff around. The olive/ green color of the backpack makes it harded to spot in forest areas so you can hide it or be harder to spot when you move. Kind of inspired by the hunting backpack you can find in DayZ.

It was not realy made for PZ but after some resizing and other small changes it looks O.K. ingame I guess.

2rz48xx.png

2aifyae.png

post-4154-0-01404600-1389977634.png

I dont get what you exactly mean. I cant upload the icon because it looks too much like a real product? The name is changed and the design is one you see on 90% of the drink cartons. If I changed the colour you couldnt even tell this was my model.

But if thats the problem I gonna redo it without any reference to a real product.

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

could i ask you to work on some custom sprites for my mods?im no good at spriting and ive been looking for people to help with my modding,since im completely new to it lol

Sure just tell me what you need. I'll see what I can do.

have you seen Bleach?ive got a mod that adds weapons from it,so i need sprites for each one

I know Bleach but I never realy watched it. You might have to explain some of the weapons or maybe there is a fanpage or something with some information about the weapons? Cause I cant realy find any good pics for most of them on Google.

Already started with Zangetsu, have a look

2jam44k.png    29cuk5v.png

• 4 months later...
  • 4 months later...