So ive got a decent idea for a mod. Im pretty much a novice at proggraming but veeerrrryy extremely interested in learning so if there are any devs that are looking or interested in this let me know because you can have full credit for this i dont care i just wanna see it working. Also Lua doesnt look too difficult so i might pick up of the books on it that i have, but anyways back on topic.

I want to make a reaper sprite, with a sythe and most likely infinite health (Maybe not though for the civies you fight) and basically what you do is look for survivors and try to kill them. You can command the undead, say as your going to your target you can recruit undead that is nearby and they will follow you and also once you reach your target you can do things like release a horde. You are just death and that is what you are looking for. This will be awesome for the people who are looking for a zombie game that is only about murder, murder, murder.

The great thing about this too is that there can be alot of personal additions too this too. Imagine if your a reaper you can do almost anyting so teleportation is there, raising the dead, etc, etc. Im gonna try and make a reaper sprite on my own so for any experienced proggrammers out there any help is appreciated and hopefully i can get this up and running, because i wouldnt know where to start with proggraming the reaper. Hopefully this catches the eye of someone though because i feel like this could be a great addition to the PZ family :)

Hmm... I'm not sure that would be entirely possible with the current version of Zomboid. No NPCs or anything implemented yet; I'd at least wait until they're workable with. 

While I know it's not my place to judge mods since, well, they're mods and not the game itself... I wouldn't be holding your breath for a developer to step in. It's lightyears away from the game's vision and could only exist as, well, a mod. PZ might not be the best engine for this either; I can see promise in a future 'zombie commander' style mod where the player acts as a 'guiding hand' of sorts where you can set off various environmental objects to manipulate your hordes indirectly. Otherwise there's a lot of other games out there with the concept of 'murder murder murder'. ;)

Even so, I wish you luck with your project. :P

Damn! Thats too bad i was really looking forward to working on this, but i see exactly what you mean. But also i thought they already had npc's put in pz?? maybe not though, i havent seen any yet so i dont know for sure. But anywyas thanks for the feedback ill just have too set my eyes on a new project or atleast wait until they release some more stable versions with npc's and all that good stuff!