The Truth Game

GrimexReaper

Yeah, betrayed my best friend by telling his girlfriend he's cheating on her... i'm a cold bastard. :D

Good for you!

Would you ever tell the devs to add chocolate chip cookies, a machete and a hunter's jacket with a hood in ze gamez?

I think I'm missing something here... although, chocolate chip cookies sounds nice. I might just suggest that ;)

How many games have you not played from your steam library?

Would you ever tell the devs to add chocolate chip cookies, a machete and a hunter's jacket with a hood in ze gamez?

I think I'm missing something here... although, chocolate chip cookies sounds nice. I might just suggest that ;)

Good... good. >:3 (But hey, the baking tray does need some uses. Maybe we could add dough... and as soon as animals come, we could use the bucket to gather milk from 'em since the power WILL go out and fridges become useless, then comes in cooling boxes(Don't know what they're called... and where are the vending machines in West Point? ._.)... and by hunter's jacket, i meant a hoodie... even though i doubt people in Kentucky wear hoodies... unless in Louisville which'll possibly get added in the game sooner or later... but i'm no Kentuckian so... yeah.

I play all of them... because i only have the demo Project Zomboid and DOTA 2. I demand a 50$ Steam Wallet code now. :D

Good... good. >:3 (But hey, the baking tray does need some uses. Maybe we could add dough... and as soon as animals come, we could use the bucket to gather milk from 'em since the power WILL go out and fridges become useless, then comes in cooling boxes(Don't know what they're called... and where are the vending machines in West Point? ._.)

I play all of them... because i only have the demo Project Zomboid and DOTA 2. I demand a 50$ Steam Wallet code now. :D

So, what's your question :P

Good... good. >:3 (But hey, the baking tray does need some uses. Maybe we could add dough... and as soon as animals come, we could use the bucket to gather milk from 'em since the power WILL go out and fridges become useless, then comes in cooling boxes(Don't know what they're called... and where are the vending machines in West Point? ._.)

So, what's your question :P

Oh.

Would you recommend kittens with lazerz riding on flying sharks with miniguns to be added as a secret game mode in Project Zomboid?