The Truth Game

GrimexReaper

On 3/31/2017 at 11:57 AM, Queen Glory said:

None since after i'm done I just walk off with my smartphone or just really most of the time I dont bring it at all

About how many hours on video games do you have (just steam/xbox/playstation hours.)

Around 4000 hours from age 13-18 that I can count, god knows how many before that lol.

Have you ever wanted to deck a kid right in the face even though you know they don't mean to be very obnoxious?

2 hours ago, Axex said:

Have you ever wanted to deck a kid right in the face even though you know they don't mean to be very obnoxious?

Hell no, its a kid, what the fuck does he know. And im full aware I can obliterate a child with 1 right hook, Rather use the right hook to defend a child than inflict pain on a child......

Do you eat it off the floor when no ones looking?

On 4/3/2017 at 7:44 PM, IndigoRebel said:

Hell no, its a kid, what the fuck does he know. And im full aware I can obliterate a child with 1 right hook, Rather use the right hook to defend a child than inflict pain on a child......

Do you eat it off the floor when no ones looking?

I didnt mean kid like little kid, I mean like teenage kid.

I eat off the floor even when people are looking.

Do you have something you are super interested in that you want to do but are really bad at?

On 4/4/2017 at 6:53 PM, Axex said:

I didnt mean kid like little kid, I mean like teenage kid.

I eat off the floor even when people are looking.

Do you have something you are super interested in that you want to do but are really bad at?

I want to do Art but I suck at it

Have you ever dropped a piece of candy and it got hair on it, but you ate it anyway?

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/04/2017 at 8:31 PM, Queen Glory said:

I want to do Art but I suck at it

Have you ever dropped a piece of candy and it got hair on it, but you ate it anyway?

No, I rarely drop candy because it's usually been eaten before it can be dropped

Who is your least favourite person?

On 1/16/2014 at 0:30 AM, Paul"Walker" said:

Three times on purpose, but I blamed it on my cousin playing Baseball in the backyard.

Have you ever wanted to have someone cheat on their boyfriend/girlfriend with you?

I have nothing to say in this thread, but after reading all of the posts i can say That this paul walker guy just does not give a single fuck. That's fugin siccc

On 4/22/2017 at 5:10 AM, _Gold_ said:

No, I rarely drop candy because it's usually been eaten before it can be dropped

Who is your least favourite person?

Is this a real question, it's the T man, big boss himself, Donald J Trump. God i hate his policies and his hipocrocy

When was the last time you read a book longer than 600 pages?

On 4/24/2017 at 8:28 AM, Queen Glory said:

Is this a real question, it's the T man, big boss himself, Donald J Trump. God i hate his policies and his hipocrocy

When was the last time you read a book longer than 600 pages?

Hatred is a terrible burden. I will pray to Vishnu or maybe burn an offering to the Great Mystery that you overcome this heavy onus.

I recently read the Quran. Finished it about a week ago.  Before that, The Stand (A re-read. It's just that good of a story.). Before that An American Tragedy. Currently working on The Divine Comedy. After which I will read the collected essays of Charles Peirce, The Pragmatic Maxim. It may not be 600 pages, but it is heavier than most books, if you catch my drift.

What keeps you up at night?

On 2017-4-28 at 4:24 AM, Zombadger said:

Hatred is a terrible burden. I will pray to Vishnu or maybe burn an offering to the Great Mystery that you overcome this heavy onus.

I recently read the Quran. Finished it about a week ago.  Before that, The Stand (A re-read. It's just that good of a story.). Before that An American Tragedy. Currently working on The Divine Comedy. After which I will read the collected essays of Charles Peirce, The Pragmatic Maxim. It may not be 600 pages, but it is heavier than most books, if you catch my drift.

What keeps you up at night?

Stale memes *shivers*

What is your favourite game-show?

• 2 weeks later...

Technically Whose Line is It Anyways is a game show. Just that everything is made up and the points don't matter.

However Jeopardy! is my favourite one to see since I get to remember all sorts of useless information and I can learn something.

What holiday or event would you like to participate in another country? Such as Day of The Dead in Mexico or Oktoberfest in Germany. 

• 1 month later...
On 2017-5-9 at 10:42 AM, Damien Darkside said:

Technically Whose Line is It Anyways is a game show. Just that everything is made up and the points don't matter.

However Jeopardy! is my favourite one to see since I get to remember all sorts of useless information and I can learn something.

What holiday or event would you like to participate in another country? Such as Day of The Dead in Mexico or Oktoberfest in Germany. 

Running of the Bulls in Spain. 

Have you ever been on 4chan. What was your experience like if you have?

2 hours ago, Svarog said:

Have you ever needed stitches? If so why and how many?

Five on the left arm, close to my wrists after falling through my dad's glass table. What is great is that I was visiting my dad less than a year after my parents divorced. My mom was less than pleased.

Also to the 4chan, I used to be on /b/ all the time when I was a teen, then it mostly is /f/ and the best containment board /mlp/. Though I sadly missed this April fool's when they merged /mlp/ and /pol/ into /mlpol/, it apparently was fantastic.

What is the spiciest thing you have eaten, and did you feel it afterwards?

On 6/16/2017 at 6:41 PM, Damien Darkside said:

What is the spiciest thing you have eaten, and did you feel it afterwards?

I was in Baku, Azerbaijan at a restaurant called Pizza Hat (don't know if they meant to misspell it). I ordered pepperoni and my buddy got a Mexican style pizza.
He said, "This is the spiciest thing I've had here," and we hadn't had anything that was spicy at all. So I asked to trade slices. The first bite into that slice was the spiciest shit I've ever had. I don't know what was in it, but it literally ruined my afternoon.

What is a bad habit you have or something that you do that other people would think is inappropriate at your age?

On 6/19/2017 at 9:52 AM, tommysticks said:

I was in Baku, Azerbaijan at a restaurant called Pizza Hat (don't know if they meant to misspell it). I ordered pepperoni and my buddy got a Mexican style pizza.
He said, "This is the spiciest thing I've had here," and we hadn't had anything that was spicy at all. So I asked to trade slices. The first bite into that slice was the spiciest shit I've ever had. I don't know what was in it, but it literally ruined my afternoon.

What is a bad habit you have or something that you do that other people would think is inappropriate at your age?

Sit in my room all day on my computer while not talking to anyone.

Whats the most Embarrassing thing you've ever done.