The Truth Game

GrimexReaper

In complete honesty I've really only been dedicated to obtaining one job and that's a role within Games Development (Still not 100% sure on what role though), so I'd have to say going with running a Game Developing company - namely because that's all I've actually wanted to do.

If you could choose any programming language to master, which would it be?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I think that this SJW gamergate crap is way out of touch, other than that it seems quite good so far. New Xbox and PS have settled enough to start getting decent content and the indie games industry is booming with the momentum in the past year thrown towards SEA and KS. All in all quite good I'd say.

What is your greatest fear, and what reason does it have to exist? I know the question is in two parts but I feel a longer reply couldn't hurt. So in saying that, please just extrapolate as much as you feel comfortable with. No need to go all bare on us.

• 3 weeks later...

My greatest fear is that I will become a horrible person, I'm the type that broods and have a bad temper. Over the years I've developed a very long fuse and a very thick skin to cover for my weaknesses.

What's the worst movie you've ever seen and why was it so bad?