The Truth Game

GrimexReaper

oh boy....................

Tool, 6 times

Neil Diamond, 8 times, family tradition to see him when he comes

Lollapalooza 1993 (alice in chains,primus (2),tool (6),rage against the machine (2),4 non blondes,arrested development, dinosaur jr.)

Beach Boys 2 times, first concert, then later for an in studio song on Solid Gold (Good Vibrations)

Primus

Soundgarden

Ziggy Marley

Pato Banton

numerous local bands, and others i just cannot remember right now

you have 1 week to live, you can choose any artist in the world to perform for you

who is it?

Go around and eat people, dummy! If I can, I'd work as hard as I can to enjoy delaying the inevitable.

What one online situation do you most regret?

I can't think of one but I can think of a few real life situations.

You're trapped inside a small bathroom with a zombie horde banging at the only door, what do you do?

depends on your definition of friend

If by friend you mean friendly with and talk on occasion... lots! like about 20-30.

if you mean good friends, ones that you fool around, joke, and talk with... about 10-15

If you mean best friends, 4 (used to be 5 but not as of recently).

What was the biggest bullshit lie that you have made up and gotten away with (or not gotten away with ;))

Because white paper doesn't need excessive colouring, and black ink is easier to produce. Also easier to read in my opinion. Blue ink in pen is a stylistic choice by a lot of Western people, don't ask me where it came from. 

Have you ever walked into a pie shop/bakery before and screamed "LIES! ALL LIES!", before slamming the doors behind you and leaving?