The Truth Game
7 7

458 posts in this topic

On 3/31/2017 at 11:57 AM, Queen Glory said:

None since after i'm done I just walk off with my smartphone or just really most of the time I dont bring it at all

 

 

 

About how many hours on video games do you have (just steam/xbox/playstation hours.)

Around 4000 hours from age 13-18 that I can count, god knows how many before that lol.

 

Have you ever wanted to deck a kid right in the face even though you know they don't mean to be very obnoxious?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Axex said:

 

Have you ever wanted to deck a kid right in the face even though you know they don't mean to be very obnoxious?

Hell no, its a kid, what the fuck does he know. And im full aware I can obliterate a child with 1 right hook, Rather use the right hook to defend a child than inflict pain on a child......

 

Do you eat it off the floor when no ones looking?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/3/2017 at 7:44 PM, IndigoRebel said:

Hell no, its a kid, what the fuck does he know. And im full aware I can obliterate a child with 1 right hook, Rather use the right hook to defend a child than inflict pain on a child......

 

Do you eat it off the floor when no ones looking?

 

 

I didnt mean kid like little kid, I mean like teenage kid.

 

I eat off the floor even when people are looking.

 

Do you have something you are super interested in that you want to do but are really bad at?

Zombadger likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/4/2017 at 6:53 PM, Axex said:

I didnt mean kid like little kid, I mean like teenage kid.

 

I eat off the floor even when people are looking.

 

Do you have something you are super interested in that you want to do but are really bad at?

I want to do Art but I suck at it

 

 

Have you ever dropped a piece of candy and it got hair on it, but you ate it anyway?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/04/2017 at 8:31 PM, Queen Glory said:

I want to do Art but I suck at it

 

 

Have you ever dropped a piece of candy and it got hair on it, but you ate it anyway?

 

No, I rarely drop candy because it's usually been eaten before it can be dropped

 

Who is your least favourite person?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/16/2014 at 0:30 AM, Paul"Walker" said:

Three times on purpose, but I blamed it on my cousin playing Baseball in the backyard.

 

Have you ever wanted to have someone cheat on their boyfriend/girlfriend with you?

I have nothing to say in this thread, but after reading all of the posts i can say That this paul walker guy just does not give a single fuck. That's fugin siccc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/22/2017 at 5:10 AM, _Gold_ said:

 

No, I rarely drop candy because it's usually been eaten before it can be dropped

 

Who is your least favourite person?

Is this a real question, it's the T man, big boss himself, Donald J Trump. God i hate his policies and his hipocrocy

 

 

When was the last time you read a book longer than 600 pages?

Zombadger likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/24/2017 at 8:28 AM, Queen Glory said:

Is this a real question, it's the T man, big boss himself, Donald J Trump. God i hate his policies and his hipocrocy

 

 

When was the last time you read a book longer than 600 pages?

Hatred is a terrible burden. I will pray to Vishnu or maybe burn an offering to the Great Mystery that you overcome this heavy onus.

 

I recently read the Quran. Finished it about a week ago.  Before that, The Stand (A re-read. It's just that good of a story.). Before that An American Tragedy. Currently working on The Divine Comedy. After which I will read the collected essays of Charles Peirce, The Pragmatic Maxim. It may not be 600 pages, but it is heavier than most books, if you catch my drift.

 

 

What keeps you up at night?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now
7 7