The Truth Game

GrimexReaper

Andrewilson92, PilotRedSun, OrpheusFTW, and/or R33MIX, unless you mean LP'er in which case I don't really have one. I used to watch Mathas and Markiplier a bit when I was interested in the whole thing but now it's not quite as enchanting. Sometimes I watch a little of twiggy's stuff, and tried getting into the other Zomboid LP'ers but I've found more interesting things to do.

Do you think Primus sucks?

That's a very hard question. I have the current favorite of Rim World, but I'll always go off and on with Minecraft and Dwarf Fortress for the same base building urges. But if we're talking about story line, Baldur's Gate for the PC. Though recently I really enjoyed the game ascetics of Stanley Parameter and Gone Home. Finally, Civility for its limb chopping and fun.

What recent videogame disappointed you?

In approximately 2 weeks, source?: My dog was next to the Indie Stone HQ and heard 2 devs saying it's coming out in 2 weeks. Then came to me and said "Hey bro!, these dudes were saying that multiplayer comes out in 2 weeks!, oh boy!", then i said "OH MAH GAWD, YEW TAWK!", then shot my dog and turned him into hotdogs... because i'm that much of an arsehole.

Was my story legit, bro?

In approximately 2 weeks, source?: My dog was next to the Indie Stone HQ and heard 2 devs saying it's coming out in 2 weeks. Then came to me and said "Hey bro!, these dudes were saying that multiplayer comes out in 2 weeks!, oh boy!", then i said "OH MAH GAWD, YEW TAWK!", then shot my dog and turned him into hotdogs... because i'm that much of an arsehole.

Was my story legit, bro?

That was best story i ever seen.