The Truth Game

GrimexReaper

Little Big Adventure, both 1 and 2. One of the first game I actually completed as a child. A unique world, original gameplay, nice graphics for the time (isometric like PZ), fabulous OST. And it's French

What's the worst gift you have ever received?

Eww. I guess one Trump sized ewok zombie, since that's only one? But jesus he's gimongous.

Would you rather A) be roommates and best pals with Spiffo and have to try to survive a zombie outbreak for two months or B) chill out and vape with Bernie Sanders for as long as you want, up to a week. but have to taste a drop of real, authentic Minion blood on a dare?

• 3 weeks later...

lolnope. As much as I like the game, 10 minutes pass by in a few seconds. I would age extremely fast, and I'd rather stay a sporting young man for a while longer, thanks a bunch.

(also amazing response)

If you could pick one craft for you to be absolutely amazing at (for example, music composing, painting, wood-crafting, etc...), what would you pick?

• 1 month later...
  • 11 months later...
On 3/28/2017 at 1:48 AM, Zombadger said:

Enjoy home cooking, understand that my hermitage is necessary and trust that I would never, ever hurt them.

How much time has your smartphone added to your average trip to the bathroom?

None since after i'm done I just walk off with my smartphone or just really most of the time I dont bring it at all

About how many hours on video games do you have (just steam/xbox/playstation hours.)