The Truth Game

GrimexReaper

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mentally healthy in a body that can't do anything, or healthy body and mentally being a veggie?

This is a tough one, both are pretty terrible.

I think I would rather be mentally healthy. Maybe I could get a robot body later in life.

Would you take the opportunity to go to Mars with no one you know to establish a colony knowing that you would not be able to return home?

Never! No, I'd take those little goldfish out somehow and stick them in a fishbowl! also what are you trying to link there im no see it

*Would you wear...

Do you like the primarily sedentary zombies of the more recent versions of zomboid better than the primarily active zombies of the much, much older versions?

I preferred the greater activity to be honest, it was interesting because they would sometimes wannder in through a window or a whole group would cut you off in an alley. Much fun many wow. Was linking to a cartoon about the Simpsons where Homer tells that disco guy his shoes are dead.

Do you miss being able to follow your zombified self wandering about after dying like in the old builds?

God yes. It'd be kinda boring now though since erryzombie's so lazy.

Which housing choice do you prefer/tend to use in zomboid? Modifying and adding to existing buildings, living in primarily unaltered homes (excluding basics like barricades, repairs, sheets/ropes, etc,) or constructing your own original homes?

Offtopic
Regarding the forum: This is "the truth game" thread but people seem to treat it as "ask anything will it be trivial or non-trivial" thread. So I recommend maybe changing the name to better suit the current natural course or sticking by the rules (which is asking questions that requires completely honest answers while avoiding trivial questions.).

Offtopic

Yeah VamyreLord thanks for that, the OP states nothing about your own arbitrary views on what is trivial or non-trivial.

It's simple. You answer the question above TRUTHFULLY, then ask a question for the next user.

I prefer living in unaltered buildings and staying on the move generally.

Do you reckon carrying a knife in public should be illegal or controlled? (Considering though that you cannot cut things with your thumb and the vast majority of people carrying them don't rampantly stab others.)

Offtopic

Yeah VamyreLord thanks for that, the OP states nothing about your own arbitrary views on what is trivial or non-trivial.

It's simple. You answer the question above TRUTHFULLY, then ask a question for the next user.

I prefer living in unaltered buildings and staying on the move generally.

Do you reckon carrying a knife in public should be illegal or controlled? (Considering though that you cannot cut things with your thumb and the vast majority of people carrying them don't rampantly stab others.)

Offtopic
You didn't catch my drift. This thread seems a lot like that other (closed) thread "ask the user above you anything"; people here do not answer truthfully due to overtly silly questions. I'm just saying I wish this thread won't be anymore "wishy-washy".