The Truth Game

GrimexReaper

Besides making coffee and going to work? Check the indie stone forums!

What would you do if someone just told you that your car was just used in a bank robbery? 

I'd probably be thankful to the thief for fixing it up for me.

When was your first kiss? What was it like? Who was it with?

My mom kissed me some time after I was born, I imagine. I think there was also this one time when I was in second grade or something and this one cute little girl in my class I kinda liked either whispered into and/or licked the inside of my ear or something. It was strangely nice, but it left me really confused though.

Tell me all notable things about yourself that you're fully comfortable and consent to share on the public internet.

Yes, luckily it was while I was running instead of driving.  Needless to say, it was surprising.  Suddenly the ground wasn't there!

Which animal other than humans do you think is closest to becoming sentient, and which animal would you prefer?

Do you mean sapient? (At least) almost all macroorganisms that aren't plants are sentient and a lot of primates are actually pretty sapient, and there's plenty of non-or quasi-sapient people in the world too.

Which non-primate species do you think would become properly and relatably sapient with a few million more years of evolution?

I have never seen a Motorola in my entire life. (dunjudgemeh)

Ever wanted to break your own tablet due to it always freezing because of high RAM usage?, hit the tablet on my own leg due to my hotheaded personality(in real life, not normally seen in the forums)

(oh, and this photo is from a Last of Us Parody called Last of Shivs in youtube, got other avatar pics that you guys could use for the lols)

y u maek no qweschin

What is the longest have you survived on pz?

I think 1 month and 26 days.

I could've easily survived forever but there's no use in playing when there is nothing else to do.

What do you think of this song?

I think the song is amazing and I've actually never heard it or the genre until this moment. Thank you for this!

If you play an instrument, what do you love about it and what got you interested in the first place?

If you don't play an instrument, what instrument do you wish you could play and why?

I play piano. My mother forced me to take lessons when i was a kid, and i dont think i will ever appreciat ebeing able to play fur elise when i really want to be able to play Misery Business on a guitar.

What is the best thing you own? 

• 2 weeks later...

My black belt in karate, earned through many years of training.

How is your current relationship going?

OR

How did your last relationship end?

Complicated. We've been together for a year and a half, I was a callous asshole to her so technically we are broken up at the moment since about two months ago. However, we're dating again and taking things slowly, I'm demonstrating that I'm a much more committed person that I initially was and someone to trust. Sometimes it takes losing someone to realize how important they were to you, hopefully I didn't learn that lesson too late.

Is killing ever the moral choice?

My black belt in karate, earned through many years of training.

How is your current relationship going?

OR

How did your last relationship end?

Complicated. We've been together for a year and a half, I was a callous asshole to her so technically we are broken up at the moment since about two months ago. However, we're dating again and taking things slowly, I'm demonstrating that I'm a much more committed person that I initially was and someone to trust. Sometimes it takes losing someone to realize how important they were to you, hopefully I didn't learn that lesson too late.

Is killing ever the moral choice?

Depends on the context.

There's a difference between killing and murder.

What show do you prefer the most Breaking Bad, Game of Thrones, or The Walking Dead?