how to fix broken window?

miked79

Barricade those bad boys.  No way of repairing the glass.  Although, if you had a sledgehammer you could just knock down that particular wall and replace it.

If i'm not mistaken you can't destroy window frames or door frames

Barricade those bad boys.  No way of repairing the glass.  Although, if you had a sledgehammer you could just knock down that particular wall and replace it.

If i'm not mistaken you can't destroy window frames or door frames

You may very well be right.  I need to try this out.  It was more of an assumption, as I have only taken down walls up to this point.

this is quite  tricky.

First u cannot destroy a window frame if the window was broken.

u can destroy a window frame but the window frame do not disappear. you will simply be able to walk trough it.

U can build new wall over a previously destroyed window frame,

here is an exemple of one of my old safe house. Unbroken window can be worked with, broken one there is nothing to do.

oexELug.jpg

hum, the only option that ever came up to me was to "destroy fixtures" that only destroyed the window but not the window frame... Don't know though if i can build a wall over that, gonna check that out.

yea .destroy fixture is what i meant when i was saying destroy window frame, u can then walk trough it or build a wall on it.

Sorry if my term wasnt correct, its been a while since i played. im waiting for the sadistic director :)

hum, the only option that ever came up to me was to "destroy fixtures" that only destroyed the window but not the window frame... Don't know though if i can build a wall over that, gonna check that out.

yea .destroy fixture is what i meant when i was saying destroy window frame, u can then walk trough it or build a wall on it.

Sorry if my term wasnt correct, its been a while since i played. im waiting for the sadistic director :)

No prob. I was just checking to see  if i was doing something wrong.

So i did what you said, I built a wall over, it works. but if you destroy the wall the frame is still there. 

Yeah I also haven't played much, waiting for NPC's and 2nd floor building