(Host Server) A lot of lag driving, RAM usage... ¿Any help?

Praised

Good morning, I have a server and we are suffering a lot of lag problems, driving in vehicles. The case is that the roads are cut, leaving the famous orange polygons or simply not loading when you go on a trip to other cities.

It uses more RAM than stipulated, I have a limit of 32gb ram and for example, this morning with 4 players connected it is using 16GB!

108600_20220127204125_1.thumb.png.d94fd222a322c99c093d01d326bcdf40.png

Could it be due to Raven Creek, how can I solve these problems? I have the most expensive host with better structures but I still have these problems?

This is the pack I use: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2732069914

And I leave you pictures of the problems:108600_20220127220446_1.thumb.png.cf48569ffcb097018a9d95667a733209.png

Slots
65 x Slots 
Memory Allocation
Up to 32GB 
Hard Disk
NVMe. M2 Enterprise (Extreme Performance) 
CPU Clock Speed
4.8Ghz+ (OC Extreme Performance) 
Disk Space
Up to 200GB 
CPU Priority
Realtime CPU Priority (Extreme Turbo Boost)

On 1/28/2022 at 4:55 PM, Praised said:
Slots
65 x Slots 
Memory Allocation
Up to 32GB 
Hard Disk
NVMe. M2 Enterprise (Extreme Performance) 
CPU Clock Speed
4.8Ghz+ (OC Extreme Performance) 
Disk Space
Up to 200GB 
CPU Priority
Realtime CPU Priority (Extreme Turbo Boost)

May I know where are you renting? we're currently looking for servers to rent in singapore that have huge ram and have good cpu

If you ever had, say, 32 players on, it'll be using 16 GB regardless of whether there's 4 on or not currently. The map data isn't freed when players leave; it sits in reserve for later.  The only time it'd reset is if the sever were restarted.

Our recommendation does leave a little wiggle room in case of mods, but because we don't create or maintain those mods, there's no telling of their affect on RAM usage. 

• 1 year later...

Hey, in my case it resolved by changing the vehicle speed limit of the server. If you are an admin you can configure that setting while playing on the server or on server configuration menu before you start the server. It's very simple, just set the max speed to 40mph or 30, my game runs fine with 60mph. That not only fixed the lag issue while driving but also fixed the out of sync stuff where you and your friends have a sync problem like your friend is hitting a zombie but on your screen the zombie is already dead. I'm not sure if that will work for you but worth the try. Hope it fixed.