Create recipes on fixed item on the map.

DanCiambelli

Good afternoon. I'm novice to creating MODS and I encountered a difficulty in the MOD I'm creating.

I would like to make a fixed item in a part of the game that serves to create some specific recipes. Preferably an item that looks like a radio or Merchant.
Without the item needing to be equipped in the character's hands and without the item being able to be moved, dismantled or disappear when creating the recipe.

Would anyone know where I should start? 

Sorry if there is already a topic for this. But I've already read the thread to read before posting and I've read through all the threads and couldn't find anything that helps me.

• 3 weeks later...

So do you want to require and item in  invetory or a world item you need to be near to craft the recipe?  I have a tailoring recipe that might help if you just want an inventory item to be required but not used.  The below recipe makes a Sheet from RippedSheets and some Thread, but requires scissors and a needle or suture needle. 

recipe Craft Sheet
    {
        RippedSheets=8,
        Thread=5,
        keep Scissors,
        keep Needle/SutureNeedle,
        CanBeDoneFromFloor:true,
        Result:Sheet=1,
        Time:200.0,
        AnimNode:RipSheets,
        Category:Tailoring,
        SkillRequired:Tailoring=0,
        OnGiveXP:stAdd05TailoringXP,
    }

Does this help?  If you want to be near a world item you would have to use a custom recipe OnCreate or OnTest lua function.