How will multiplayer "work"?

GrimexReaper

It would be funny if someone took a sledgehammer in a public server and started tearing down houses, people would be so pissed off. Lol.

That person would be banned so quickly would make their head spin, and I imagine the server world would quickly be reset. :P

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quick question: Will the players be able to customize their characters like in single player, because (I don't know if it was changed in a more recent update since I haven't played in a bit) I know that on split screen the person joining the game was just given a random character and couldn't customize like the first player could. Also, will you be able to play Online with a split screen?

I see that was answered on the other post.

• 2 weeks later...

It would be funny if someone took a sledgehammer in a public server and started tearing down houses, people would be so pissed off. Lol.

That person would be banned so quickly would make their head spin, and I imagine the server world would quickly be reset. :P

Why would he be banned? Lemmy said hes going to have the AI director send some karma towards the peeps that do bad things?

He would be digging his own grave, and plus a sledge hammer is rare, and dificult to use for extended periods of time, given it hurts you for long use annnd makes you quite tired. Plus the noise attracts the Zeds to you.

I still don't understand how sleeping would work in a multiplayer setting.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1614-sleeping-in-multiplayer/page-3

Quoted from the Mondoid, 3rd February 2014:

How will sleeping work?

A lot of people have asked how the sleeping will work, and while the first version will likely just forgo sleeping completely, future builds will have a ‘nap’ option that will allow you to take a short sleep that lasts just a bit longer than a single player fastforwarded sleep would. The actual sleep option will be used as a way to log off safely.

I still don't understand how sleeping would work in a multiplayer setting.

http://theindiestone.com/forums/index.php/topic/1614-sleeping-in-multiplayer/page-3

Quoted from the Mondoid, 3rd February 2014:

How will sleeping work?

A lot of people have asked how the sleeping will work, and while the first version will likely just forgo sleeping completely, future builds will have a ‘nap’ option that will allow you to take a short sleep that lasts just a bit longer than a single player fastforwarded sleep would. The actual sleep option will be used as a way to log off safely.

Ah thx for quoting that. Interesting approach.