I can't Zoom In or Out

SamSunite21

Question

Hi, I understand that the game is still in early access so I COMPLETELY understand that there's going to be a few bugs here and there. In terms of my version of the game I've been quite lucky and have yet to really have any problems.However, there is 1 little thing I was wondering if you knew how to solve.

The Zoom In and Out keys don' work for me. I have tried changing them to keys like "0-9, [-], o-p, etc" but they still don't seem to do anything. I know that you can zoom in and out because I've seen people in recent videos doing it and my friend came over yesterday and he could do it on his version. I know that you can use the mouse wheel instead but that also doesn't work on mine.

Its not effecting anything graphical I was just wondering if there's anyway to solve it, its a little harder to find new buildings etc haha.

I haven't downloaded any mods I've just got the pure game. Thank you for reading and I look forward to hearing back from you soon.

4 answers to this question

Yes, When I load up the normal version of the game it loads, it *Mostly* gets to the main menu then I load up a game (Normally sandbox) it goes through the 3 messages but right after it say "this is how you die" the screen goes black. Normally what then happens the is options on the left and the top appear on screen *Inventory, health, primary, secondary etc) and the spiffo instruction thing appears but the actually game play doesn't load. I can hear it moving and stuff but I cant see it. So I use safemode because it actually displays using it most of the time.

Does that help at all?