Yet Another Weapon Mod

NCrawler

Hello, currently having a problem with the mod, I have a large ALICE pack, I found a frame and a couple different pouches, but I can't attach the frame to the pack. The pack is empty, I've tried with it equiped and unequiped, but I can't get the option to add frame to come up. Am I missing something? Otherwise I'm thoroughly enjoying the mod, although I think the spawn rates are a bit high, finding ammo and weapons all over the place with loot set to etremely rare lol.

EDIT: I disabled some other mods, just incase (flourCraft,the one that has loads of different spiffo's to collect, and a mod that made paint and plaster last longer). Since disaling and removing them the option to attach the frame as start showing.

EDITEDIT: I keep finding the modded stuff (weapons and packs) in the kitchen's of houses, not sure if this is intentional, just seems kinda strange

Hello, currently having a problem with the mod, I have a large ALICE pack, I found a frame and a couple different pouches, but I can't attach the frame to the pack. The pack is empty, I've tried with it equiped and unequiped, but I can't get the option to add frame to come up. Am I missing something? Otherwise I'm thoroughly enjoying the mod, although I think the spawn rates are a bit high, finding ammo and weapons all over the place with loot set to etremely rare lol.

EDIT: I disabled some other mods, just incase (flourCraft,the one that has loads of different spiffo's to collect, and a mod that made paint and plaster last longer). Since disaling and removing them the option to attach the frame as start showing.

EDITEDIT: I keep finding the modded stuff (weapons and packs) in the kitchen's of houses, not sure if this is intentional, just seems kinda strange

Yeah, spawn rates are an ongoing battle, trying to balance them.  At the moment, the game options are not taken into account as far as rarity goes.  I may look into tying the mods spawn rates to the game options.

Yes, you can find items most anyplace in a home.  People will try to hide things anywhere.  :)

Yeah, spawn rates are an ongoing battle, trying to balance them.  At the moment, the game options are not taken into account as far as rarity goes.  I may look into tying the mods spawn rates to the game options.

Yes, you can find items most anyplace in a home.  People will try to hide things anywhere.  :)

Ah that might be why then, I was wondering why having everything on Extremely rare yet still finding guns all over the place.

I personally found the Kitchen thing strange as I like to RP that it's the start of the apocalypse, like day one. It's easy to forget it's not really like that lol. And hey, if you ned yourself another tester I'd happily try stuff out for you if you'd like :)

Ah that might be why then, I was wondering why having everything on Extremely rare yet still finding guns all over the place.

I personally found the Kitchen thing strange as I like to RP that it's the start of the apocalypse, like day one. It's easy to forget it's not really like that lol. And hey, if you ned yourself another tester I'd happily try stuff out for you if you'd like :)

Great, I've been trying to test all this stuff by myself and someone else to look at it would be good. Send me a PM with your email address and when I have something that needs testing I'll let you know.

Great, I've been trying to test all this stuff by myself and someone else to look at it would be good. Send me a PM with your email address and when I have something that needs testing I'll let you know.

Feel free to send some to me as well if you need testing. Forgive my absence from the forums as of late, for some reason the cold winter snow decided to give me a present called the flu and I have been down and out for a few days. However, I am back in action.

Feel free to send some to me as well if you need testing. Forgive my absence from the forums as of late, for some reason the cold winter snow decided to give me a present called the flu and I have been down and out for a few days. However, I am back in action.

Excellent, I was beginning to wonder.  :)  Grab the latest version, I got the E-Tool to act as a shovel now.  Only issue is that it is not equipped properly when doing a 'shovel' action.  That will be fixed soon however.

Seems nice and smooth. Now if only bows/crossbows .. *grins*

*EDIT*

Ruger Mark III is by far my favorite handgun and ties for my favorite gun period with the Winchester 94.

Thoughts - This mod is getting close to perfection if you ask me LOL. All that is left is the to-do list.

*EDIT*

Ruger Mark III is by far my favorite handgun and ties for my favorite gun period with the Winchester 94.

Thoughts - This mod is getting close to perfection if you ask me LOL. All that is left is the to-do list.

Yeah, I'm working on some of the to-do things now...  :)

Edit:  Wait until you get to try out the 3-round-burst MP5 when they fix the 'require' command.  That thing is bad ass when your shooting skill is high!  You just have to have lots of 9mm rounds with you.  :)

Edited by NCrawler

*EDIT*

Yeah, I'm working on some of the to-do things now...  :)

Edit:  Wait until you get to try out the 3-round-burst MP5 when they fix the 'require' command.  That thing is bad ass when your shooting skill is high!  You just have to have lots of 9mm rounds with you.  :)

I was thinking about that, I think the sound radius for the three round burst should be much higher than the shotgun. Just an thought.

I must start by saying i LOVE this mod!! Epic work, just installed on my save last night and things seemed to work great, (love the rain parka) i saw a comment about adding pouches to the alice pack, i was wondering if thats working yet? And how to do so if it is? I appriciate any response. And keep up the good work. :)

I must start by saying i LOVE this mod!! Epic work, just installed on my save last night and things seemed to work great, (love the rain parka) i saw a comment about adding pouches to the alice pack, i was wondering if thats working yet? And how to do so if it is? I appriciate any response. And keep up the good work. :)

Yes, you can add pouches but it is pretty basic at the moment.  You have to attach a Frame first and then you can attach any of 3 different pouches to increase capacity.  Pack must be empty and unequipped to attach things to it.  I am in the process of revamping the attachment system and it should be much better when I am finished.

I like this. But pls add the mod version to the post name. It helps a lot.

One good thing about Ncrawler is he keeps his mods up to date with the latest build, from what I have seen anyway.

Well, there WAS this period between v27 and v30 where I was gone for a couple months...  :)

Ok, work is progressing smoothly on the attachment system revamp.  I should be finished with the new system very soon.

WOOO!!!! GET HYPE!!

Lol, it is MUCH better so far.  No longer using recipes for the attachments so this will allow me lots of freedom as far as weights, renaming the bag, etc. goes.  It will be similar to the weapon attachment system.

Ok, work is progressing smoothly on the attachment system revamp.  I should be finished with the new system very soon.

WOOO!!!! GET HYPE!!

Lol, it is MUCH better so far.  No longer using recipes for the attachments so this will allow me lots of freedom as far as weights, renaming the bag, etc. goes.  It will be similar to the weapon attachment system.

Dude, already piercing the heavens, no need to keep exciting me :P <3

WOOO!!!! GET HYPE!!

Dude, already piercing the heavens, no need to keep exciting me :P <3

Well, I have my proof of concept code about 95% complete.  When finished with that all that will remain is mostly cosmetic stuff; tooltips, etc.  Shouldn't be too much longer...

Unfortunately, due to the require() bug in the game, the next update with the H&K fixed and the new ALICE attachment system will not be able to be released until vB31.  It is progressing nicely though.  Just finished the Timed Actions for attachments and will start working on sounds and tooltips tonight.

Unfortunately, due to the require() bug in the game, the next update with the H&K fixed and the new ALICE attachment system will not be able to be released until vB31.  It is progressing nicely though.  Just finished the Timed Actions for attachments and will start working on sounds and tooltips tonight.

Ah that's a shame about the Require() bug, have the devs confirmed that they're fixing it then?

Ah that's a shame about the Require() bug, have the devs confirmed that they're fixing it then?

Well, I've actually gotten that part to work now, for the attachment system anyway.  Still can't get the H&K to work right but I'll look at it again when I finish the attachment code.  Only sounds and tooltips left now.  I should finish the sound code tonight and then I'll probably finish the tooltip code this weekend.  System is working great so far.