Doublebrain

As I said it works quite well... I know it might looks stupid but you can carry stuff in it and you can ride it. Fully loaded its hard to control but then the bike works as a realy good engine. If you have a mate with you you can control the bike like like a normal shopping cart but you can easily move over gravel, dirt and such things which would be hard with a normal shopping cart.

If you would for example take a ride to West Point there wont be bad curves so you could put lets say stuff in till its at about half its capacity. You would move for like two thirds of the normal speed of a bike.

that cart bike looks like a death sentence. no way would you be able to escape if you came across a horde and you had zombies closing in on all sides.

darn zombies notice you sneaking by even when you are doing your best to be quiet, the noise that would make would be like ringing a dinner bell, they would all come shambling over to see what was going on, and who they were eating tonight.

gotta remember, zombies seem to maintain one of the most annoying human habits, they are still Rubber Neckers. if they could drive, they would be just like so many other annoying motorists who just HAVE to slow down and look at any diversion on the road, be it a cop giving a ticket, a motorist changing a flat tire, or an accident. just as they do with an in game Meta Event. someone fired a gun? lets go find them. helicopter overhead? lets go find it, maybe get a free ride.

I'll be "that guy" and mention: exactly how likely would you be to find this in a town of only a thousand or so people?

You wouldn't unless you, yourself made it. You wouldn't really find this anywhere unless you made it.

Or bought it from somebody that did, of course.

Looks like a good way to get killed.  Traveling at a higher rate of speed, no protection and the enemy does not have a care of their own safety.  If you are going to get yourself killed... do it with a bit more zombie style.

404908_347828235257364_249751841731671_1

would not like to be at the short end of that business. :-|  :mad:  :razz:  :oops:

It's probably a better idea to look for one of these:

https://www.google.nl/search?q=bakfiets&safe=off&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=KkrRUpqID-OM7QaTh4CABQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=924

Or look into the dozens of better methods to haul stuff on bicycles, including just hauling it without adapting the bicycle. I've hauled 50 kilos of stuff on a 25 euro rust pile regularly, but I've no interest in riding that contraption. .

Creativity 8/10, Estimated Practicality -2/10

It's probably a better idea to look for one of these:

https://www.google.nl/search?q=bakfiets&safe=off&espv=210&es_sm=93&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=KkrRUpqID-OM7QaTh4CABQ&ved=0CAkQ_AUoAQ&biw=1680&bih=924

Or look into the dozens of better methods to haul stuff on bicycles, including just hauling it without adapting the bicycle. I've hauled 50 kilos of stuff on a 25 euro rust pile regularly, but I've no interest in riding that contraption. .

Creativity 8/10, Estimated Practicality -2/10

But what if you find this but when you cook yourself a steak and fall asleep your house suddenly burns down with that thing next to it. Your bakfiet is histroy now and you need something new... somethings craftable. You would instantly think of combining a bike with a shopping cart.