Sprinter zed grab function is too strong (bad physics)

teapot156

The sprinter grab function forces you to walk even if you're backpedaling and push them away from you. There's a gravitational force that sticks you into a walking pace that doesn't make sense. I could see if I was trying to push past the zombie but pushing away any attacker shouldn't force you to slow down, if anything, it would speed up the backpedaling due to basic physics. Kepler's first law, etc. Again, when I shove a zombie away, I can't possibly be in a grappled state so why is the characters mobility reduced?

Any thoughts?

There is a suggestion section on the forums and the devs took the time to formulate what they already plan to implement and things they already decidet not to ....superhuman zombis are on of those things. That being said i can at least point you into the right direction for your issue what would be optimaly the mod creators or making it a topic in the right secion at least what would be the modders section, Peace.

15 hours ago, n11360 said:

There is a suggestion section on the forums and the devs took the time to formulate what they already plan to implement and things they already decidet not to ....superhuman zombis are on of those things. That being said i can at least point you into the right direction for your issue what would be optimaly the mod creators or making it a topic in the right secion at least what would be the modders section, Peace.

It's not a suggestion and sprinter zombies are already in game, what teapot156 is talking about is a bug with sprinter zombies

Archived