mendonca

Random Mapzoid: Random Bitmap Terrain Generator (Python / Win Exe)

On 4/19/2016 at 3:08 PM, mendonca said:

Hi Happyteacup;

Apologies but I'm not really up to speed with the current processes of getting a functional Worlded map implemented in to the game.

I'd suggest heading on over to the general map modding section where more specific - and current - advice would be better sought.

Sorry I can't be more help, and thanks for your interest in this little program :)

Hi, when I click the exe file, the programme does not open. I see it in my task manager, but I don't think that I can open it from there

Hey, I've downloaded the program (Both exe and python source) and no matter what I do to open it, it does not open the program. It shows in my task manager as a background app, but nothing more. Can I please get some help??:blink:

On 11/19/2015 at 3:44 PM, TheCautiousOne said:

After I create the Random Map, Add Towns, Roads Etc. It won't save the .veg or .bmp files.

Keeps Saying "Have You Made a Map Yet?

Created a 3x3 tile in World ed and saved. What am I missing?

TCO

EDIT: Solved

Can you please explain how to solved this error, i'm getting it too and i have no idea what i'm doing wrong