Map mod not showing up in mod selection. Help?

Kahj

Ok so, today i decided to start modding, never made a mod in my life but in 6 hours ive completed a test map ready to go.
Ive followed every step in the tutorial linked below. Everything was going great until I was going to test it in game. I followed all the steps listed, plopped the corresponding folder with the right files into the zomboid mod folder, thought i was doing great, till i opened zomboid and the mod is nowhere to be found, just my steam workshop ones.
I cant for the life of me figure out why i cant see it.
Ps: the object file isnt made yet, since according to this tutorial, i should be able to test that my map is even working before making vehicle spawn and forage zones.
I dont know what you need to see to figure out whats wrong so just let me know and i'll provide screenshots later? Big confuse over here.
halp! :unsure:

If your mod isnt showing at all then there may be something wrong with your mod.info file, maybe you saved it as a text file instead? A good way to check your folder structure and files are correct etc is to subscribe to another map mod on steam and check their folders/files in their folders inside of the steamapps\workshop\content\108600 folder.