Cadence

Foxtrot

Intro:

So where to begin?  My name is Cade Mathers, short for Cadence.  I don’t have much else to do besides hate my life when it rains, so I might as well do something till it dries up.   If you are reading this, and the whole world isn’t shit like here, please tell my Mom Dorthy Mathers in Moline IL that I love her.  I want her to know what happened.  Dad, where ever you are, go fuck yourself. I suppose that is a start. 

I took this contract gig in West Point.  Money was good, per diem was better.  Just your basic DOT road expansion.  Figured it would be good money for some extra Christmas gifts this year.  I got into town late last night and got settled into the trailer I rented.  I tend to use sleeping pills because it takes me a couple nights to be able to sleep well when in a new area.  Well, I guess it’s not worth lying anymore, I just like drugs, alcohol, ice-cream, hell anything to help me deal with people.  A girl can only overhear people say “that is a big bitch” or be referred to as Olga so many times.  Guess life is better now if you look at it that way.

I popped my pills and hit the sack hoping that the sexist douchebag quota was lower then there was in Wichita Falls.

That night the world went to shit on me.

There is some banging on barricade, I will write more after . . .

****OOC****

So I had plans on writing up the characters experience as they happen in the game.  Well... uh... loaded the game up after the first night and... bam... zombie horde and she couldn't run fast.  So... the very very short end to Cade.  Say hi to her with a baseball bat if she is coming to give you a hug.

Archived