Has anyone found Guerilla Radio magazines in 41.65?

Tykvesh

My character has survived for 8 months in vanilla apocalypse SP world. I've looted hundreds of mailboxes, bookshelves and electrician tables, but none of them contained these magazines. I remember crafting makeshift radios two years ago, so this must be a bug or something?

• MagazineElectronics01.png Guerilla Radio Vol. 1
  • MagazineElectronics04.png Guerilla Radio Vol. 2
  • MagazineMechanics.png Guerilla Radio Vol. 3

Edit: According to game files these can spawn from the following loot tables, so I must be just unlucky...

ElectricianTruckBed
ElectronicStoreMagazines
EngineerTools

I'm 1 1/2 months (game time) into a new game and for the first time in over a year and a half  (real time) I havn't found one DIY radio mag. It has got to the point where I thought they might have been taken out of the game. Normaly by now I'd have the electric trait almost maxed out through making radios. As it is I've now got crate opon crate full of electrical bits just going spare waiting to be used.

• 2 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Pandorea said:

Iirc these spawn mostly in "stories"  - the ones where there is a magazine, some scraps and a screwdriver on the table. Have you seen any of those in your game?

Seen stuff on tables, never seen the radio mags but then again I havn't checked all table tops. Been trying to find Angleing vol 3 so will start checking on tables cheers for the tip. 

• 1 month later...

Archived