Pleasant changes

Magondivel

Hello! Thanks for this great game. You put your soul into it, it shows. As a devoted fan, I would like to offer small pleasant things that I think would be appropriate.

Pleasant changes
1. Make it so that when the flashlight is in hand and the character changes the battery, the flashlight remains in the hand, and does not move to the inventory.
2. You can streamline the character's main inventory with the ability to fold all the clothes into one line "Clothes", this would reduce that large list of items in the character's inventory.
3. Add the ability to transfer items from the character's main inventory to equipped bags via the context menu "Transfer to backpack on the back, fanny pack, and so on.
4. Add the ability to fix the main inventory panels, environment containers, health panels. So that during the game it was impossible to accidentally move them.

Thank you for your titanic work!

17 minutes ago, Magondivel said:

1. Make it so that when the flashlight is in hand and the character changes the battery, the flashlight remains in the hand, and does not move to the inventory.

For this one, if you hold 'F', (or whatever your toggle light key is set to) it should bring up a radial menu like guns/melee for you to insert/remove batteries etc... without any of this happening. I remember that was added not too long ago.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 10:22 PM, MadDan2013 said:

For this one, if you hold 'F', (or whatever your toggle light key is set to) it should bring up a radial menu like guns/melee for you to insert/remove batteries etc... without any of this happening. I remember that was added not too long ago.

It doesn't seem to be working (vanilla SP). I always have to re-equip the flashlight after inserting a battery:

88538851_GIF31-Jan-2212-24-26.gif.038812086e01625b5a168e607eae5822.gif

• 1 month later...