[EU] Blue Lion Roleplay| Text Only | Heavy RP

konfety

[EU] Blue Lion Roleplay | Text Only | Heavy RP

Hi there, I'm currently running a 20 man heavy roleplay server if anyone is interested in joining.

We are text only roleplay which means voice chat is completely disabled. It is whitelist only and we have our own discord and set of rules - we are also noob friendly! Here's a summary of the server. 

• Heavy RP - All people are expected to stay in character while on the server, the server is moderated to ensure people follow our rules and roleplay fairly.
    We have /looc and /me chats enabled.
  • Newbie friendly - Happy to help beginning players and offer advice or tips where we can. The zombie count and difficulty is on normal level.
  • No KOS - We do not permit killing on sight without proper roleplay first.
  • We are a twenty man server with hopes to expand if we start consistently reaching player cap.
  • Vanilla lore friendly server - The server is modded but we keep it somewhat close to vanilla and don't have anything outrageous or game breaking on the server.
  • Modded - We have many great mods activated, which give things such as roleplay /me and /looc chats, text radio systems, more clothing, guns, vehicles and more! Mods are easily downloaded with a few clicks when joining the server.
  • Whitelist only - We try to quality control who joins but the process of applying is very streamlined and easy right now. All you need to do is fill out a google form document. This helps to prevent trolls and ensure good roleplay.

IP: 45.159.7.132

Port: 17800

Please join our discord at https://discord.gg/jcEUpQjra3 and follow the #start-here instructions if you wish to join.

Hope to see you there!

Edited by konfety

• konfety changed the title to [EU] Blue Lion Roleplay| Text Only | Heavy RP