Seemed like a much better idea at 3AM. [T-Shirt]

Connall

I don't actually quite remember buying this, since I was absolutely shattered, but I remembered toying around with the idea of getting a shirt for rezzed, just to be so identifiable but I don't remember actually going through with the order...

In any case, I still like it, probably wear it around Rezzed.

Z3AbuZi.jpg

gG0xlrC.jpg

So turned up in the post today to my surprise, so now I got to go check my bank account to see how much it was.

Haha, nice!

It shocks me how people can be drunk enough to not remember doing stuff, yet sober enough to use a keyboard without typos ;)

I wasn't drunk, just very tired. I remember creating the sort of mock idea looking at the price then thinking "Yeah alright, that's something I could do." I just don't remember actually going through with the purchase I figured I had backed out.

I wasn't drunk, just very tired. I remember creating the sort of mock idea looking at the price then thinking "Yeah alright, that's something I could do." I just don't remember actually going through with the purchase I figured I had backed out.

Ah sorry, got mixed up with the British slang meaning of "shattered", there ;)

Ah sorry, got mixed up with the British slang meaning of "shattered", there ;)

Ah I didn't realise "shattered" was just Scottish slang, I figured it was Scottish and English slang. Ah well.

I also like the way change in the title name (whoever it may of been) :P

Ah I didn't realise "shattered" was just Scottish slang, I figured it was Scottish and English slang. Ah well.

It *is* English slang too :) This isn't the first time Mash has been confused by ridiculous British made-up words :D

(awesome shirt)

It *is* English slang too :) This isn't the first time Mash has been confused by ridiculous British made-up words :D

(awesome shirt)

Ridiculous British made-up words are the best words. :P

Thank you. ^_^

I got inspired to make a design so I decided to fiddle around with ridiculous sayings for spiffo and I got this...

czsj896.jpg

the spiffo is obviously edited so he isn't carrying the umbrella like the original pic of him but other than that and the custom text it wasn't much work.

k1ffKD7.png

XcZqEHg.png

That is truly amazing. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Do I get an achievement for being "First to make/wear a spiffo t-shirt to Rezzed"? :P

My New Title (Tooks T-shirt Doppelganger) :P

In fairness yours is better

From the man who pioneered the Project Zomboid T-shirt that's quite the compliment. Thank you! :D