HELP WITH AUTOMATED SEREVER RESTARTS

PeppaPopOff

SO me and a couple of friends are using a dedicated server to play the same zomboid map due to our work schedules. Almost every morning the server requires a restart to update the mods. my question is how to automate that restart while I'm at work so those friends can still play. thanks in advance for any advice 

I just got remote desktop on my phone and do it that way. think you can do it with scripts or something (played on servers B39 that had automated restarts) but the mods update so infrequently I don't think automated restarts would help much. like if you do one every 6 hours it could be that a mod updates right after a restart which means 6 hours of downtime. so I when I'm at work i just check discord occasionally and if it needs a restart I just restart it with remote desktop.

do wonder though f admins/moderators can restart the server from in the game? cuz right now i'm shutting it down by using /quit and then just starting the server from the bat file or whatever. a /restart command that any moderator could use without having access to the physical dedicated server could fix a lot as well i think...