Keybinds for 60% keyboard?

DXPOHIHIHI

So recently my gaming mouse broke which has extra 2 side buttons that I mainly use for the speed changer 2x and 3x I got a replacement but it doesn't have extra buttons. I want to be able to reach the speed changers since I spam them alot to speed tasks to as something as simple as vaulting fences or climbing windows. Though my 60% keyboard or 61 key doesn't have function keys, and I cant seem to find the perfect spot to land the speed keybinds, does anyone of you guys have a really nice fit?

I don't know about the best speed keybinds and all, pretty sure most players keep the original ones (f3/f4/f5) ; but unless you're trying to speedrun your deaths my personnal advice would be to take a  deep breath and work on that ADHD when you jump 'em fences and windows :p

7 hours ago, deprav said:

I don't know about the best speed keybinds and all, pretty sure most players keep the original ones (f3/f4/f5) ; but unless you're trying to speedrun your deaths my personnal advice would be to take a  deep breath and work on that ADHD when you jump 'em fences and windows :p

No I just die alot and I want to speed things up a little bit than the last time, you can say its efficiency lol

Archived