Some foraging bugs/issues.

Irken Empire

1.While walking with the search mode on the game kept tricking me with the eye icon that just pops in and out of existance above you that tells you there is something near you when there isn't, sometimes I have to circle around that same area and item that was detected for a split second may or may not appear in the area that I've already circled.

2.I don't know what's up with the search mode radius, but it doesn't seem to be working in singleplayer as well as it is in the MP, it's just waiting for something, by the time I menage to find something while dealing with the first bug, the item appears next to my legs or just a tiny little bit further out. (note that there was no fog nor clouds at the time)

3.Foraging xp multiplier from books isn't working, I've read the foraging book for intermediates since I was able to get the first 2 levels WITH the TV and the beginners book, but now the multiplier just doesn't seem to work, with 5x multiplier you'd think that picking up mushrooms would give you more the 16.--xp, but it doesn't and that's the best I've got, besides an empty bottle that gave as much, twigs and branches barely go over 10xp when you combine discovering and discarding/pickuing up.

These three what I assume are the bugs become pure pain when combined, you can't properly look for an item and when you think that you've found something you have to circle around untill the search mode radius is finished with his coffee break so he could potentially show you something or nothing in the same place you've circled around from the start. I'm on the 3rd level of foraging and getting to the 4th level seems kinda impossible let alone the levels above.

7 minutes ago, Tykvesh said:

Any mods? 2 and 3 work just fine in my SP run.

No mods, I've been playing vanilla for a long time, 2 works for me in multiplayer but in SP it just won't work the way it does in MP. How much xp do you get when you discover/pick up twigs mushrooms etc. with skill books only?

55 minutes ago, Tykvesh said:

I don't remember the exact amounts (maxed out a while ago), but there definitely was a huge difference with skill books.

My character started with foraging level 0.

I have a character on a world where I've maxed out foraging long ago because the amount of xp you got from books was absurd and he too started with level 0.