How to add Garage doors?? Building editor Project zomboid

Joji Bread

• 2 weeks later...

I'm also having trouble with this. Would they theoretically just work if I placed them in the tile view?

Edit: Update, @Joji Bread. The garage literally just works if you place all the tiles in the Tile View. You can open and close them with E and everything.

Edited by Rollo
solved

9 hours ago, Rollo said:

I'm also having trouble with this. Would they theoretically just work if I placed them in the tile view?

Edit: Update, @Joji Bread. The garage literally just works if you place all the tiles in the Tile View. You can open and close them with E and everything.

yeah I found out through Daddy Dirkiedirks videos you should mostly just use the furniture tool for things like that including storage etc.

• 10 months later...

In building editor the garage doors are defined as “Furniture”. Just find garage doors in the list on the left under ISO mode, and select “furniture” on the bar above, exactly like putting any other furnitures. Or you can find them in Tile mode as well. Assemble the tiles it works fine too, anyway you should pay more attention with layers in Tile mode.

• 3 months later...