How do you make a whitelist for your dedicated server?

SeikakuOtosan

all the pinned topics are from 2014 and since MP has been fully rewritten since then I don't really want to use them for fear of issues or things not being like they were. 

it would be great if some of those things were updated even if things have not changed. if only to remove doubt.

that being said, im helping to build a dedicated server, and we need it to become a white listed server,  i can get into the date base from inside the game but I'm not entirely sure what all the fields mean, and if they are all required, or what they do. 

steamid, i get what this is. just not sure which one to use. as there are 3 (steamID) (steamID3) and (steamID64)  i would think your really looking for steamID64 as its the one i believe most people would be familiar  with as its a number that is 17 characters long, where as SteamID is something like this (STEAM_0:1:12345678) and steamID3 is like this ([U:1:123456789) so what am i putting in this field?

display name, i assume this is the name that will display over a characters head in game. but does this need to be applied by the Admin? can it be left blank? if its blank does something else get displayed? and can it be set by the user themselves?

accesslevel, i assume these refer to the different privileges' levels, like observer, GM, overseer, moderator, admin.  (which by the way seem to not work like they did previously, for example an overseer cant teleport anywhere on the map now) i assume i can leave this blank unless i want to give someone one of those roles.

banned. the field as i see it has a 0 in it, which i assume means not banned, and i assume if i see a 1 there it means they are banned. or at least restricted from joining until its reset to 0. correct?

ownerid. i have no idea what this is or what goes in here if anything.

username. im not 100% sure what this is either, seemingly self explanatory as it is. Is this your login name? a display name if display name is is not set? does the admin need to set this? can a player set this or reset this? 

any and ALL help on the topic of how to make and maintain a white list for a dedicated server would be greatly appreciated. by anyone in the know.

Thank You for reading and helping

SeikakuOtosan