The game have some problems what i can se.

Masmassu

First its a problem that the base build part is best as soloplayer but the raid and combat is best in myltiplayer and it is hard to combinate. 

And many of my frends have the problem whit the thing to do, no goal. And one complain about how the zombies pawn and not to be able to clear and make an area safe (temporaly) whit evens whit hords time to times.

32 minutes ago, Ciber Ninja said:

Counterpoint:

The game is perfect in every way.

Also you can turn off zombie respawn in sandbox settings.

Well it need more options, yes Z´s have to spawn but not in the safe spawn and as i pointed out the game is not perfect spec when it comes to the gap betwean solo and MP.

16 minutes ago, Masmassu said:

And not to have the option to se the caracter name on the player, only the acount name!

First off you need to learn to spell. Second, this game is one of the most moddable, versatile, and customizable games I have ever played. If you don't think so you don't understand the settings that are offered.

7 hours ago, Masmassu said:

ex Z´s shud spawn whit events as the helecopter event and other events, spec on cleard areas and so..

And to be able to change time speed on MP is needed to. 

+ atleast some basic goal to go to plases, atleast as an option!

How are you gonna make it possible to speed up time in a multiplayer game? Unless everyone on the server all fast forward it's not going to work.

And Zombies should never spawn, they only do if you turn on the setting now to compensate for the limitations of the Zombie Meta. I'd hate it if whenever there was a scream or a gunshot, helicopter event etc the game just spawned loads of zombies. What makes this game cool is the zombies that appear due to a noise actually wandered over from another part of the map, not just spawned in like in every other game.

52 minutes ago, Joshnpk said:

How are you gonna make it possible to speed up time in a multiplayer game? Unless everyone on the server all fast forward it's not going to work.

And Zombies should never spawn, they only do if you turn on the setting now to compensate for the limitations of the Zombie Meta. I'd hate it if whenever there was a scream or a gunshot, helicopter event etc the game just spawned loads of zombies. What makes this game cool is the zombies that appear due to a noise actually wandered over from another part of the map, not just spawned in like in every other game.

To have that option to modify the time, when you have co-op whit youre frends and not a big open public server its a werry mutch need to be able to change time setings. If its a groop whit only frends it will work perfect to speed up time and paus the game!

Well all event options must be an optiont to turn on or off in the setings ofcourse. 

Edited by Masmassu