We Need More Guns!

Austin

We Need More Guns!

literally

Information: So, as requested by magnum2016, here's a mod with more guns, maybe a few melee weapons as well, but who knows? Anyway, this mod adds some Assault Rifles, Submachine Guns, and Rifles. Have fun, request a weapon if you want.

Also, I looked everywhere for sounds of the guns firing for free. Didn't happen.

Guns:

AK47: Ammo: 7.62x39 RoundsAR15: Ammo: .223 RoundsBeretta M9: Ammo: 9mm RoundsGlock 19: Ammo: 9mm RoundsGlock 21: Ammo: .45 ACP RoundsRuger Mark III: Ammo: .22 RoundsRuger 10/22: Ammo: .22 RoundsAR22: Ammo: .22 Rounds

My favorite part of this mod is this part. I want you guys to request the guns being put into the mod. Just reply and let me know. It will most likely end up being in the next update you see.

Forgot screenshots. Sorry!  :oops:

changelist

[0.1.0]Added AK47Added M14Added Assault RoundsAdded Submachinegun Rounds 
[0.1.5]added individual ammo, such as 9mm.added new pistolsfixed distributionsremoved M14 
[0.1.6]fixed distributions(like a boss) 
[0.2.0]added .22 roundsadded ruger mark IIIadded ruger 10/22added AR-22 

download link[0.1.0]: http://www.mediafire.com/?s82g6j2rxa6d7sr

download link[0.1.5]: http://www.mediafire.com/?en5q5je0d6k855g

download link[0.1.6]: http://www.mediafire.com/?r9vt553e9yavarz

download link[0.2.0]: http://www.mediafire.com/?2r4f1arkak2mxk4

Well...we Kentuckians do love our guns.  :)

AR-15's are rather common here 357's, . 38.'s,  22.'s....the list is rather big (and that's just the legal and readily accessable ones). A lot of both Russian and Chinese made Ak-47's do float around here time to time (don't ask how I know that - long story)  :mellow: .

Well...we Kentuckians do love our guns.  :)

AR-15's are rather common here 357's, . 38.'s,  22.'s....the list is rather big (and that's just the legal and readily accessable ones). A lot of both Russian and Chinese made Ak-47's do float around here time to time (don't ask how I know that - long story)  :mellow: .

Adding AR-15's in the next update. :)

Also, yeah, I am going to be fixing the ammo. As in, there aren't going to be Assault Rounds. lmao.

So wait i am confused :(

There is a AK47 = Assault Rifle Rounds

Then a M14 but no rifle rounds?

Anyways here are some weapons i think should be added :)

Please note that all weapons i am listing even if i say "common" will be very rare.

Beretta M9: Carried by law enforcement it is a 15 clip handgun and deals much more damage and stopping power than its counterpart (pistol)

Distribution:

Found anywhere that the normal pistol can be found just much rarer (high chance inside of Police Station)

Remington 700: 4 round clip rifle heavy stopping power and very accurate, very slow fire speed and very slow reload speed.

Distribution:

Found VERY rarely in wardrobes, cabinets and Crates.

Rare inside of both farm houses (pick where they can be found in the farm houses)

Normal chance of finding one in the Cabin In The Woods

High Chance of finding one in the Police Station.

Marlin Model 60: 10 round clip (in real life it is 14-16 but that is slightly over powered) it has less stopping power than the Remington but shoots faster and has a faster reload but the reduced stopping power makes it has a low kill chance.

Distribution: More common than Remington 700

Rare in Wardrobes, Cabinets and other household items.

Low Chance inside of Cabin in the woods and farm houses

Medium chance inside of Police Station.

Think of it done.

Revolver: Colt Python:

holding 6 rounds it is almost always a one hit kill but has a slower fire time than a semi-automatic pistol. Also its bullets are more rare to find .

Loot Distribution:

Rare inside of household areas like wardrobes and dressers

Uncommon inside of Farm houses and cabin in the woods

Normal inside of Police Station

Nice. Think of it done.

Handguns:  Lightweight firearms generally using a small caliber bullet even though they do not have much of a kick, the ammo they hold is common and easy to get.

Winchester XD: The most common handgun found in Muldraugh, Kentucky. Having a 12 round clip and packing 9mm cartridges it is a highly effective handgun for dealing with some groups of “Walkers” but is not advised to deal with large crowds of infected.

Clip: 12

Hit Chance:  75%

Ammo: 9mm

Noise: Low

Distribution: Replaces the normal “Pistol” has same loot chances as the “Pistol”

Glock 19: Used by local Law Enforcement in Muldraugh, Kentucky it is a very common handgun in Knox County, although much rarer than the Winchester XD.

Clip: 17

Hit Chance: 80%

Distribution: Very rarely found inside of wardrobes and other household items.

Special Loot Areas:

Low Chance: to be looted inside of farm houses, cabin in the woods.

High Chance: to be looted inside of the Police Station.

Beretta M9: Used rarely by Law Enforcement and used widely for the United States Military.

Clip: 15 Rounds

Hit Chance: 85%

Ammo: 9x19mm

Distribution: Very Very rarely found inside of wardrobes and over household items.

Very Very Very Rare Chance to be looted inside of crates.

Medium Chance: to be looted inside of the Police Station, Farm Houses and the Cabin In The Woods.

Colt Python: Used mainly in the countryside but also found inside of the city. Law Enforcement on occasions uses this handgun.

Clip: 6 rounds

Hit Chance: 95%

Ammo: .357 Magnum

Noise: Medium

Distribution: Found rarely inside of household areas like wardrobes and dresses.

High Chance: to be looted inside of Farm Houses and the Cabin in the woods.

High Chance: to be looted inside of the Police Station.

Glock 21: Also used by Law Enforcement but more rarely,

Clip: 15 Rounds

Ammo: .45 ACP

Noise Medium

Distribution: Found rarely inside of household areas like wardrobes and dresses.

Low chance inside of Farm Houses, cabin in the woods.

Medium chance inside of the Police Station.

Submachine Guns: Light weight machine guns, usually using low caliber rounds most of the ammunition they use is common but they fire incredibly fast.

MP9: A very light weight Submachine Gun used by Law Enforcement but also used by the civilian population during the beginning stages of the outbreak.

Clip: 20 Rounds

Hit Chance: 65%

Distribution: Very Rarely looted inside of household areas like wardrobes and dressers.

Rare inside of the Farm House and inside of the Cabin In The Woods.

High loot chances inside of the Abandoned Restaurant.

Very Very Rare loot chances inside of crates.

High loot chance inside of the Police Station.

MP5: A slightly heavier variant of the MP9 but also packs much more of a punch and is more accurate.

Clip: 30 Rounds

Hit Chance: 70%

Ammo: 9x19mm

Noise Medium:

Distribution: Very rarely found inside of household areas and farm houses.

Rare inside of the Cabin in the woods.

Medium loot chance inside of the Police Station.

Very Very Rarely looted inside of crates.

Rifles:

Marlin Model 60: Armed with 4 bullets it is a very common hunting rifle.

Clip: 4 Rounds

Ammo: .22 LR

Noise: Loud

Distribution: Rare inside of City houses in Wardrobes and dressers.

Common inside of Cabin In the Woods and Farm Houses

Remington 700: A 4 round rifle that has incredible accuracy and damage.

Clip: 4 rounds

Accuracy: 95%

Ammo: .308

Noise: Very Loud

Distribution: Rare inside of city houses.

Uncommon: inside of Cabin In The Woods, Farm Houses and Police Station.

M14: Used by the United States Law Enforcement and Military it is a very rare yet amazing rifle.

Clip: 15 rounds

Accuracy: 90%

Ammo: .308 (I know it does not really use .308 but we should atleast have 2 guns per ammo type)

Noise: Loud

Distribution: Very Very Very Rare inside of houses

Very Rare inside of Cabin in the woods

Very Very rare inside of crates

Low Chance inside of Police Station.

Assault Rifles: The best weapons in the game clearly but due to the fast shooting speeds and rareness of ammo it is always a gamble using them.

AR-15: A Civilian Variant Assault Rifle, legal in the United States.

Clip: 25 Rounds

Accuracy: 85%

Ammo: .223

Distribution: Very Rare inside of houses

Rare inside of Cabin in the woods and farm houses

Uncommon-Common inside of Police Station

AK47: Known as the most reliable rifle in the world it will be able to take any hardship and still be usable.

Accuracy: 85%

Ammo: 7.62

Noise: LOUD

Distribution: Very Very Very Rare inside of houses

Very Very Rare inside of farm houses

Rare inside of Cabin In The Woods

Rare inside of the Police Station.

Very Very rare inside of crates

M4A1 Carbine: used by the United States Armed Forces it is one of the best rifles in the world.

Accuracy: 90%

Ammo: 5.62

Distribution: Very Very Rare inside of houses

Very Very Rare inside of crates

Very rare inside of farm houses and Cabin in the woods

Uncommon inside of the Police Station

Ammo Types:

9mm: Very common handgun/submachine gun round found inside of residencies very commonly.

Used for the MP9, Winchester XD, Glock 17

.22 LR used by the most common Hunting Rifle the Marlin Model 60 these rounds are very common but not nearly as common as the 9mm rounds.

Used by the Marlin Model 60

.45 ACP: Very rare found inside of the Police Station and farm houses and cabin in the woods and rarely inside of city houses.

Used by the Glock 21

9X19mm: A variant of the 9mm used by the United States Military it is nearly double as rare as the 9mm variant.

Used by the Beretta M9 and MP5

.357 Magnum: Almost twice as rare as the 9mm it is used by the Colt Python and is a very effective bullet type killing a zombie in 1 shot.

(high chance of looting it inside of the countryside (farm houses and Cabin in the woods) and Police Station)

Used by the Colt Python

.308: Used by Rifles it is a very deadly and rare round, nearly 3-4 times as rare as the 9mm although it can be commonly found inside of the Cabin in the woods, Police Station and farm houses.

Used by the Remington 700 and M14

7.62: The most rare round in the game, very very rarely looted inside of homes even in farm houses and the Cabin in the woods, you will usually find some in the Police Station but not in large quantities.

Used by the AK47

5.62:  Used by the M4A1 it is a uncommon yet deadly round,

3 rarest round in the game behind the .308 (except for in the country side) and the 7.62 it can be found rarely inside of houses and in the country side and usually atleast 30 rounds can be looted inside of the Police Station

I Need help installing, I did what I was suppose to do and i'm not finding any spawns.

Also I should mention I checked to Police Station, there was no guns or ammo. :(

Have you got any ammo or anything inside houses? Maybe it's because the spawns are a bit low.. 

Edit: Nevermind, it was a problem on my behalf.

Adding new download link.

I Need help installing, I did what I was suppose to do and i'm not finding any spawns.

Also I should mention I checked to Police Station, there was no guns or ammo. :(

Have you got any ammo or anything inside houses? Maybe it's because the spawns are a bit low.. 

Hehe, cheers mate :)

Hehe, cheers mate :)

Cheers :D