[41.65] [Multiplayer] Safehouse remove at all restart server

Orince

Hi, every time i restart the server. The claim of all my players go away and that very annoying, i have to remove zombiefication

• Version: The 41.65
• Singleplayer/Multiplayer: Multiplayer

• Host or dedicated: Dedicated by RoxServers
• Mods: Yes  Actual mod used

• Reproduction steps:

1- Claim a house

2- Restart the server

3- Claim go away and zombie spawn in them every time

I am experiencing the same issue with a rented Server on G-Portal. Is there any workaround to fix it? I lost already 1 player, because it was so annyoing that he lost all weapons because the loot in his boxes changed after he lost the claim.

• Version: The 41.65
• Singleplayer/Multiplayer: Multiplayer

• Host or dedicated: Dedicated by gportal
• Mods: No

• Reproduction steps:

1- Claim a house

2- Restart the server

3- Claim go away and zombie spawn in them every time

Edited by emphase

The only thing i changed was the ability to respawn in the safehouse. That was on "false". I tried it in the meantime with longer time for loosing the safehouse, but i switched that back to the standard "144" setting. We have seen that in the past days again, when we leave the house and move away, we loose the safehouse status sometimes. I think especially if you have looged into the game 1 day later. Sometimes i login, i can see that the safehouse is still claimend and after a loot run i have to claim it again.

Edit: I remember that we have switched off the burning in a safehouse. After we lost a huge safehouse with nearly hundreds of boxes with loot, we have decided to safe only the safehouse from fire while changing this setting. Thats a second option we have changed for the safehouse.

Any ideas?

Edited by emphase