Vavi

Vavi

Question

Hello. So I've been playing the game until yesterday in MP. The singleplayer works just fine. Today when I try to join to the server that I played on the game just keeps giving me "Contacting server...." and stays like this forever. If I provide with wrong password - It says the password is wrong. I rechecked multiple times the game files...Deleted the game and reinstalled...

Browsed the internet but found nothing. I tried different servers but it still stays on "Contacting server...". I opened the game as well as Steam ports in the Firewall...Did not help....

Any advice?

4 answers to this question

That would definitely indicate that there is something wrong with your specific network, do you have any antivirus software? Some of them can disable connections, such as Avast for example used to do that. Additionally, I would recommend restarting your Router (off / on) to see if that helps with the connection. If none of that helps I can only suggest perhaps contacting your ISP as to why you cannot connect to any games.

8 hours ago, Beard said:

That would definitely indicate that there is something wrong with your specific network, do you have any antivirus software? Some of them can disable connections, such as Avast for example used to do that. Additionally, I would recommend restarting your Router (off / on) to see if that helps with the connection. If none of that helps I can only suggest perhaps contacting your ISP as to why you cannot connect to any games.

I have a NOD32 antivirus. I did restart my router a few times, but that didn't help. I will contact my ISP on Monday to ask about details. Today I can connect to servers almost without a problem so that puts me thinking it very well might be an ISP related issue.

Thanks for the assistance :) I'll contact my ISP and investigate more.

2 hours ago, Beard said:

Is it just the specific server that has issues? Have you tried connecting to other servers?

It's on all servers...And also when I ping any server it gives no packets back :(

IF I put my connection through my Phone's WiFi hotspot - I'm able to join. WHen I put it back to my ISP - Not working...

My game can see that the server is online and that there are players online...

Archived