80 Hours Of Learning And Built My Finest Base Yet

Jamal Money

My friend suggested I try Project Zomboid a few weeks ago, so I picked it up and got hooked.  After several playthroughs and deaths, I decided I wanted to try a run where I focus on reading and TV-based carpentry gains and make the ultimate base.  So, I started as an ultra fit/strong electrician (because I have bad luck with generator books) and ended up at level 8 carpentry!  My end result is below (24 days in).  I need to get more food since I've neglected that, but I suspect St. Alphonso will shine his fortune upon me if I use the holy pancake batter just right...

Anyway, this base has two sinks, both plumbed, a functioning toilet, a radio with the automated emergency radio broadcast for weather updates, a generator with several gas cans, a propane grill (charcoal is a bastard gas), a modern stove, a sexy industrial sink, and all the other amenities a cozy base could ever need.  If they ever allow player-built walls to appear while inside, you'lll discover my exquisite art accoutrements. Now that I've accomplished my goal of building a comforting impregnable base, it's time to stop neglecting weapons, food, clothes, and other miscellaneous resources!

Not enough folks post images of their bases, and fewer yet post about their triumphs in Kentucky, so here we are!  Maybe this will inspire you to post about your base and your story...

zomboid base interior.png

zomboid base outside.png

Archived