Toilet paper as fuel is too powerful ?

GCB

Hi

Playing MP in the version 41.65

I am using toilet paper I found in the Toilet paper house to fuel my Charcoal BBQ

a single toilet paper roll of a weight of .2 lasts for 6h 24mins ? 

It appears that it places 32 uses of the toilet paper roll as fuel, adding 12 min each time

So each square of a toilet paper roll lasts 12min.

I had 50 rolls, and actualy could have added 1600 squares, for a total of 320 hours of fuel

That must be the real reason people were stacking tp rolls eh ?

image.thumb.png.b394bb5eedf6078a63cc5fc6204f3279.png 

Each whole roll of toilet paper you use adds 12 minutes of fuel. You're adding 32 of the 50 rolls you mentioned as fuel, which comes out to 6h24m. You can't break up the individual roll into multiple uses, so you'd be using nearly 3 dozen rolls of toilet paper to add that amount of fuel, not 1 roll 32 times.

That's what it means by toilet paper (32), you're adding 32 rolls, not one roll. If you hover over the "one" in that add fuel menu you'll see that it says 12 minutes, and when you click that one use you'll go from 32 rolls to 31 available.

• 1 month later...
On 1/14/2022 at 9:54 AM, Sedgwick said:

Each whole roll of toilet paper you use adds 12 minutes of fuel. You're adding 32 of the 50 rolls you mentioned as fuel, which comes out to 6h24m. You can't break up the individual roll into multiple uses, so you'd be using nearly 3 dozen rolls of toilet paper to add that amount of fuel, not 1 roll 32 times.

That's what it means by toilet paper (32), you're adding 32 rolls, not one roll. If you hover over the "one" in that add fuel menu you'll see that it says 12 minutes, and when you click that one use you'll go from 32 rolls to 31 available.

This is incorrect. 

What GCB stated is correct, and his image is what you see when you have 1 full roll of toilet paper in inventory.  So yes, 1 roll has 32 sheets, each for 12 mins of burn time, meaning a 0.2 weight roll of tp can burn longer than a log.  What's more, you can light fires with a single sheet of tp.

I only just discovered this myself by chance as I happened to have a roll of tp in inventory (to bring to a trash bin) when I stopped to cook on my BBQ.  I was surprised to find that it's by far the best fire fuel source in the game.  And if you get a cold you can equip it to muffle sneezes like tissues too :)

Edited by Huge Pinball