vonobo

Game stutters whenever a zombie gets meleed and eventually crashes

Hey sorry if this has been solved somewhere but I couldnt find a fix. The moment I start hosting, everything is fine. After some time, everytime me or anyone on the server melee hits a zombie, we get a 0.1s stutter, and after a bit more time the game crashes regardless of what we are doing. We use a lot of mods but the weird part is that this server is weeks old, and we only just now have this issue without adding any new mods. 

played online with my wife and haven't had this issue. hmmm i wish i could help but not sure whats causing it on your side. If someone knows if its mod related or hardware or internet settings please post here for information. Thanks for the report Vonobo

17 minutes ago, vonobo said:

thinking of it! have you tried nosteam mode? That's what me and my wife play on for online since we can't co-op with one copy on steam. without stream co-op. Also i use most of those mods except 92 AM, Brita, Weapon condition and trait description, and fire arms b41and it works fine.

Edited by psoizzac