Choose how the person above you dies.

ac30fspad35

(^^^wow, risky post)

Stan Lee hunts you down and beats you to death with a Licensing Contract.

then he sues your whole family for trademark and copyright infringement, because he's just that kind of guy

You walk through a desolate town when 2 ninjas come out of a dark corner.

You try to kick one of them, but miss (miserably in 0.40m distance).

Suddenly, you can no longer control yourself; a ninja is holding your from behind.

The other ninja then proceeds to kick you into your nuts and pour poison into your mouth, then they laugh at you while you lie on the cold concrete ground in a fetal position. 
Finally, you proceed to seizure on the ground while your pupils rapidly grow in size and then die.

Hey, don't be sad though - Atleast you make a good shelter for the hobo down the street now as he appreciates the warmth of your cold, dead body :D

You visit The Door To Hell and Fall in. The extra gas from your body causes the hole to burn another 25 years.

It is the slow knife that cuts the deepest.

You tell a girl that she has some nice curves, after that she slaps you so hard into your face that you die to a traumatic brain injury.

*OffTopic* I like your Guinea Pig :)

You visit The Door To Hell and Fall in. The extra gas from your body causes the hole to burn another 25 years.

It is the slow knife that cuts the deepest.

You tell a girl that she has some nice curves, after that she slaps you so hard into your face that you die to a traumatic brain injury.

*OffTopic* I like your Guinea Pig :)

You try, to simply walk into modor. (Never watched any such fantasy movies, so correct me if I said something wrong here :))

*offtopic* Also, thanks! His name is tibbles :3