[Single Player] Can't start game after clicking on "Click to Start"

OuiZombi

As the title states, when I create a new single player game and click on the "Click to Start", it just keeps on flashing and I am stuck in said screen. The game would not continue to load.

This happened to me previously but was resolved by deleting all my saved games in Zomboid. However, it has happened again the repeating the same (deleting saved games) does not fix it.

Here is the console file. Would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you.

Edited by OuiZombi

Just curious what would deleting the "mods" folder do? Let's say I do delete it, will it also delete my installed mods?

Game is working now though it crashes after some time.

I also cannot write notes and icons in the in-game map, trying to figure out what is causing it.

Edited by OuiZombi
spelling

• 1 year later...
On 1/10/2022 at 8:23 AM, OuiZombi said:

As the title states, when I create a new single player game and click on the "Click to Start", it just keeps on flashing and I am stuck in said screen. The game would not continue to load. Previously, I sometimes had similar problems when I played casual games But then I solved this problem by reloading the browser. Now when I play offline, I can't figure out how to solve this problem.

This happened to me previously but was resolved by deleting all my saved games in Zomboid. However, it has happened again the repeating the same (deleting saved games) does not fix it.

Here is the console file. Would greatly appreciate any help. Thank you.

My game runs fine without mods.

Edited by IronFist