Players' safehouse became unclaimed constantly

Eroge

Players in my server reported a problem that their safehouses constantly get disabled. Currently known situations are as followed:

1. when the player who claimed the safehouse goes to the second floor of his or her safehouse.

2. when he became distant to the safehouse

3. When other player entered the safehouse

After the safehouse got disabled it cant be reclaim again, always showing "zombies/ players nearby", but there is 100% no other players or zombies. 

Any idea how to fix it??

Here are my server settings:
PlayerSafehouse=true
AdminSafehouse=false
SafehouseAllowTrepass=true
SafehouseAllowFire=false
SafehouseAllowLoot=false
SafehouseAllowRespawn=true
SafehouseDaySurvivedToClaim=0
SafeHouseRemovalTime=1000

Mod list:

Grapeseed;Blackwood;Diederiks Tile Palooza;DylansTiles;tkTiles_01;BedfordFalls;FORTREDSTONE;RavenCreek;WestPointExpansion;1521582441;CrashedCarsMod;ReducedWoodWeight25p41;Advanced Alternative Zombie Loot;1904952813;antiserum;antiserum_beta;Arsenal(26)GunFighter;Authentic Z - Current;Authentic Z - Fashion Montage;autotsartrailers;ATA_Bus;ATA_Mustang_x2;ATA_Jeep_x4;BedfordFalls;Better Belts;Betterhandwash;BetterSortCC;betterLockpicking;BricksWantsWeapons;Brita_2;Brita;CraftHelper41;CustomizableZombies;EasyConfigChucked;MinimalDisplayBars;modoptions;MoreBuild;myclothinguimod;ProfessionFrameworkB41Patch;ReadFasterWhenSitting;Swatpack;ScrapArmor;ScrapArmor(new version);ScrapGuns;ScrapGuns(new version);ScrapWeapons;ScrapWeapons(new version);SimpleConvertToBrita;Smoker;snowiswater;Tactical Weapons;TheWorkshop;TheWorkshop(new version);TMC_TrueActions;TrueActionsDancing;tsarslib;VehicleRecycling;TheStar;svgMCerdato;eris_food_expiry;eris_minimap;eris_minimap_bedford_falls_plugin;eris_minimap_blackwood_plugin;eris_minimap_fort_redstone_plugin;eris_minimap_grapeseed_plugin;eris_minimap_raven_creek_plugin;GRTranslationCN;ForagingBuff01;CNRadioS;EerieCountry

• 2 weeks later...

What is the maximum you can put in? We had the same issue already with 144 hours and first i thought this happens everytime when we restart the server. I have increased the setting to 720 hours, because i thought, maybe it is not RL hours - as explained somehere - maybe it is ingame hours. But we are still experiencing that we loose the claim on the safehouse. Thats really annoying, because 1 friend lost all of his weapons, because there spawned different things in his house after he lost the claim.